TRIPOINT AUDIO SPARTAN Mk II: New AC masterpiece in excellent conditions featuring 12 outlets with dual massive power cords. World-class mega size 160 pounds AC conditioner, 29" wide! Made out of solid Bubinga rosewood with Steinway piano clear finish. For many years this was one of my secret weapon to showcase high-end systems. For details contact me that you will never be in better hands.
Warm regards my audiophile friends,
Larry D. Diaz
High-End Palace, LLC
The place for the world's best music systems!
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 786 388-8050
TRIPOINT AUDIO SPARTAN Mk II $35,000
· Statement AC conditioner with no compromises!
· MASTER REFERENCE SILVER internal wiring with mechanical dampening technology
· Differential and common noise reduction with our patent magnetic modules
· Corrects AC waveforms and maximizes electron flow
· Two fixed power cords for complete ANALOG/HIGH CURRENT- DIGITAL/SOURCES ISOLATION
· Can handle over 100 amps of current so it can handle any amp you desire. (Only the wall and your breaker are the only barriers)
· Six individual isolated filtered outlets, up to twelve components hook up. THREE FOR ANALOG/HIGH CURRENT- THREE FOR DIGITAL/SOURCES
· Harmonic tuning for each individual outlet, mechanical isolation to eliminate unwanted resonances that degrade signal
· 1" thick custom faceplate
· 160 LBS OF FINESE, CONTROL & POWER
· 29" WIDE x 18" DEPTH x 8" HEIGHT
· Solid Bubinga Rosewood with Steinway Piano Clear Finish
WORDS FROM AN AUDIOGON MEMBER SPARTAN OWNER
For the past two months, I have written very little about the Spartan Power Conditioner. Truth be told, I really didn’t have much to write about. The Spartan came with the highest expectations, along with the loftiest adjectives. Alas, it seemed not to be. Until one day…
On 7/24/2010, exactly 59 days from delivery, I sat in astonishment. Strange, because the whole system literally transformed in a single day. It’s as if someone took the lid off my stereo. What I hear is gorgeous, sparkling, clear, unrestricted, and delicate music. I hang on to every note, as it takes over my respiration, heart rate, and my eyes begin to weep. Even the pauses sound beautiful. The stage has been transformed into a hall, with notes rising and collapsing into natural space. Music is open and extended, with detail, sweetness, shimmer, and sheen. I can feel the music vibrate my body. From top to bottom, the music is absolutely cohesive, infused with energy and freshness. There is now a direct connection with my emotions.
I hear no negative effects or trade-offs. It does not simply lower the noise floor, but redefines the whole experience. Every audio component is performing better, and there is a purity and refinement. I do not hear a stereo, but I do hear the music. The presentation is absolutely uncanny. Nothing seems out of place, although the beauty is somewhat surreal.
Miguel’s obsessiveness has paid-off, and he has created two of the most unique, special, innovative audio components. Was it worth it? Depends if you want to take an excellent system to a new level by adding the elusive ingredient of magic. This was not an easy piece to afford, and it took a great leap of faith. I look forward to the next few months of listening to music anew, and I wonder if things will get even better. At this point, as I find difficulty getting out of my seat while enraptured by music, I would do it all again.
Written by Audiogon Member - rtn1