“A superb pickup arm with a grippingly musical sound and lovely rhythmic ability. It has wonderful tonal shading (an SME Series V sounds monochrome by comparison) and deep soundstaging, with masses of detail… overall it’s an exceptional performer—one which offers a brilliant mix of tonality and rhythmic grip.”
“Improved harmonics and tonality were obvious almost right out of the gate. The ambience that filled my dining room caused an immediate stir of emotions…the enhanced tonal shadings produced by this combo made me sit up and pay close attention. The pace, rhythm and timing were stunningly present…you could have knocked me over with a feather.”-
(Product of the Year Award)
Description This listing does not include a cartridge
Hearing an Enterprise is an unforgettable event. Breathtakingly
realistic, it simply lets the music flow out to the listener in an
unmediated way. Although it deserves the very best turntables and
cartridges that money can buy, it unlocks huge performance gains from
lesser ones and makes mediocre recordings positively sing. From its
massively powerful and highly tuneful bass, to a treble that is
gorgeously silky yet amazingly spacious, it’s a sublime performer. The
mineral clarity of the midband is uncanny, and the sound staging
profound. Prospective purchasers of a high-end tonearm owe it to
themselves to audition this seminal design.
- Hybrid armtube made of six materials, improving on Conqueror through improved energy dissipation and rigidity
- Ultra-low friction, perfectly stable dual-pivot bearings design for vertical movement
- Two single tungsten carbide points rest in hardened cups, to mimic gimbal bearing stability but with much lower friction
- Floating vertical bearings more highly specified and with much lower friction than all lower arms in the range
- Sophisticated Yoke decoupling, with several additional isolation interfaces from the vertical bearings
- High strength aircraft alloy headshell for increased dynamics
- Ultra-low loss Silver Hybrid-S version internal arm wiring
- External Silver Hybrid arm cable with 95% shielding
- High conductivity single point contact Copper Harmony RCA plugs
- Specially selected materials used throughout
- Integral VTA adjustment
Fits all Rega armboard cutouts – including old style threaded base or new 3-point mounting
About Origin Live
Origin Live is a privately owned British company with a fanaticism to
reproduce music as played originaly, live – hence the name Origin Live.
We design and manufacture in house which has many advantages for
innovation, production costs and quality.
- Many Hi-Fi magazines consistently give Origin Live rave reviews,
using superlatives such as “ultimate,” “best,” “truly special,” “highly
recommended” and “the most addictive sound ever heard….”
- Origin Live has won magazine group tests for its isolating stands,
loudspeakers, speaker stands, turntables and tonearms. We won the “best
sound of the show” accolade at that International Austrian hi-fi show in
- Dealers report that Origin Live products receive more rave feedback from their owners than any other brand they stock.
- Owners are our best representatives and strongly recommend us as shown on the owner comments pages.
We guarantee that Origin Live products will comfortably outperform
anything else in their category, or we will give you your money back