NEW: The Voxativ Hagen Absolut System
Tired of having lots of stereo devices, interconnect and power cables in your living room? Why so complicated? The Absolut Box is a hand-crafted component combining a cutting-edge DAC/DSP with Class A/B amplification – custom tailored to make the most of the frequency response from Voxativ's most accessible line of loudspeakers, the Hagen monitors - The Hagen Absolut.
To play music, all you need is a smartphone, tablet or computer to wirelessly connect your source files or streaming service (TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify, ROON endpoint, etc.) to the Absolut Box via WiFi, AirPlay or Bluetooth. And the best thing... all this for only $7,900.
CLICK HERE for more information.
As a business we have to collect 8% TAX from buyers in California.
The Voxativ Hagen Absolut System consists of:
- a pair of Voxativ Hagen speakers with AF-1n drivers
- Absolut Box for Hagen speakers (w/remote control)
- a pair Voxativ Speaker Cables, 2 meter
- 40Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 2x 30 Watts Class A/B solid-state amplification
- integrated DSP / DAC (24bit/192kHz)
- remote control for volume
- switching power supply 110-230V
- Absolute Box dimensions: 14 x 12 x 4 inches (WxDxH)
- Hagen speakers dimensions: 8 x 10 x 14 inches (WxDxH)
- Bluetooth APTX
- 1 pair Analog (Phono, Tape-deck, etc.)
- Speaker terminals
- Analog (volume controlled pre-out)
On request the Hagen Absolut is delivered with matching stands, add $1.400
Herb Reichert of AudioStream.com at Highend Munich:
"...besides the black coolosity of its look, the most astonishing thing about this Voxativ Absolut Hagen system is how fresh and alive it sounds. How correct of tone. How utterly transparent. How giant and well-articulated its soundstage is. How distinctively detailed..."
CLICK HERE to read it
The Audio Beatnik wrote at AXPONA:
"...at first glance, I thought this was going to be a very expensive lifestyle system, and I guess it is. But, it is also so much more. I dare say this may be the best single driver stand-mounted speaker I have ever heard. I’ll let you know when I get it in my room, but I can tell you it is truly a very high-end system in every way..." CLICK HERE to read it
Jason Victor Serinus of Stereophile at AXPONA:
"...surprisingly, the system's sound on Ane Brun's "Halo" was very smooth, warm, and much nicer than I had expected. Even more astonishing was the wonderful sound on Musica Nuda's cover of The Beatles' Come Together..."