I have available ONE M&K MPS-2510P Powered Monitor. It is designed for use as a Center or Right channel speaker for use in a studio or theater. It is rated as a 6/10 due to scratches on the bottom and the small dimple on the lower woofer (pictured) all other surfaces are a 9/10. It performs as it should. No cover. Includes the power cord and a homemade box. Local pick up would be great!!
Specs as stated by the WEB
Used daily use in hundreds of professional studios around the world, the M&K Sound Professional MPS 2510P is an updated, further refinement of the classic M&K Sound Professional powered monitor with a musical sound, wide dynamics and excellent imaging that make it the choice of professionals and perfectionists.
Occupying less than a single cubic foot, the compact M&K Sound 2510P system produces amazing output levels with tremendous clarity, extraordinary dialog intelligibility and ultra-low distortion.
M&K Professionals top-of-the-line MPS 2510P compact powered reference monitor is designed for music, mastering, broadcast and film sound post-production in medium-sized control rooms (3,500 cubic feet or a monitoring distance of six to eight feet). The bi-amplified MPS 2510P is THX pm3-compliant and features switchable 80 Hz highpass filtering and continuously variable gain control.
To eliminate inevitable high-level signal losses that can restrict dynamic range and diminish output, MPS 2510P does away with passive crossovers, employing instead an active network coupled with separate 180 Watt amplifiers for the HF and LF transducers built into each speaker. User-selectable vertical directivity via a rear panel switch facilitates optimal integration in a wide range of monitoring environments. Narrow Mode ensures controlled directivity for focused sound at the main monitoring position. If desired, Narrow Mode also allows the user to configure a vertical array by stacking multiple speakers, either for higher SPL or for coverage of larger rooms. Wide Mode covers a deeper seating area for listeners at a producers desk behind the mixer. A front panel LED confirms correct front speaker alignment, when it is clearly visible at the listening position.
MPS 2510P is the expert solution designed to accommodate the demands of serious professionals in a wide array of mixing environments for everything from desktop systems to game development to control rooms and dubbing theatres.
The MPS 2510P is a high performance bi-amped (2 x 180 watts) active two-way, monitor loudspeaker utilizing three 1� polymer coated silk soft-dome, ferrofluid cooled dual-magnet tweeters with specially damped rear chambers, and dual 5¼� mineral-filled polypropylene cone, magnetically shielded, dual-magnet cast basket woofers. Featuring M&K Sounds proprietary Phase-Focused Crossover with Time domain Analysis, it provides amazing even dispersion of sound throughout a broad listening area with superior imaging and sound quality. Used by many noted Film and Music recording studios worldwide and delivers unparalleled transparency, accuracy, and dynamics while effortlessly handling voices, percussive effects, and musical instruments with life-like impact.
Available in black satin finish with black cloth grille.
- Updated, refinement of the legendary two-way, bi-amped (2 x 180 W) active monitor
- All-new custom built high frequency driver
- Phase Focused Crossover with Time Domain Analysis, Frequency Domain Analysis and Points-In-Space Analysis
- Variable vertical directivity
- Variable gain control with bypass switch for fixed gain
- Balanced and single-ended inputs
- 80 Hz highpass filter switch
- Convenient throughput for connecting multiple speakers per channels or for direct subwoofer connection
- Array/stacking option
- Magnetically shielded
- Input Impedance: 15 kOhm unbalanced, 60 kOhm balanced
- Input Sensitivity: Unbalanced 100mv =90 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Balanced 200mv = 90 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Max Output Level: 112 dB @ 1 meter
- Maximum Input: +24 dBu Balanced
- Frequency Response: 300Hz to 12kHz ± 1 dB
- 80Hz to 20kHz ± 3 dB
- Vertical Directivity: Wide “ 50 degrees, Narrow “ 30 degrees
- Cabinet Type: Sealed box
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- 80 Hz Filter Type: Butterworth, Q=0.707
- 80 Hz Filter Slope: 12 dB/octave
- Power Amplifiers: Symmetrically balanced discrete bipolar
- Channels: 2 (bi-amplified)
- Power Output Midrange Amplifier: 180 Watts into 4 Ohm @ 0.004% THD @ 100 Hz
- Power Output Tweeter Amplifier: 180 Watts into 4 Ohm @ 0.01% THD @ 3 kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.5� H x 10.5� W x 16.13� D (with heatsink) 14�