Ask us about 6 MONTHS NO INTEREST thru PayPal
This ad is for a package of one $3500.00 Emerald Physics EP200.2SE power amp/integrated amp with a $2000.00 Pure Audio Labs Lotus 5 DAC. The $5500.00 package is a serious buy for only $2999.00 delivered.
We know of nothing that will outperform this package at the price.
The Emerald Physics EP200.2SE power amplifier is a 200 watts per channel
power amplifier (400 watts @ 4 ohms) that can also be used as a remote controlled
integrated amplifier. It has 2 sets of RCA analog inputs and one set of
XLR's. There is a remote volume control, front panel source switching
and a loop thru pre-out main-in feature to allow biamping as well as
adding external processors like our BOM Bass Manager or a DSPeaker for room correction. Retail price
- 200 watts RMS per channel @ 8 ohms (Typically 225 watts)
- 400 watts RMS per channel @ 4 ohms (Typically 450 watts)
- Can be an amp or used as an integrated amp
- Remote Control Included
- Fully balanced design
- preout/main-in for externmal processors
- 2 ohm stable
- 2 RCA & one XLR input with front panel switching
- Upgraded caps, resistors and hand wound inductors
- Ultra fast diodes
- Nichicon High End Filter Caps
- Wima Polypropylene Caps used throughout
- NO MYLAR CAPS USED
- Highly Styled Machined Aluminum Case
- Emerald designed Digital Amp module with custom analog power supply (not ICE or Hypex)
- Dual Mono Design
- Twin, High Performance / Low-Noise 400Va Power Transformers
- Separate Transformer for the Front End and all other functions
- Channel Switched Ultra-Low-Noise Relay System for all Inputs
- High End Motorized Volume Potentiometer
- Sophisticated Pre Out / Main In
- Pre Out can be Relay Controlled Bypassed (including the Volume Control)
- Made in USA
- 3 year warranty
- Extremely efficient (~93%)
- Retail $3,495.00
- Available in silver or black
The Pure Audio Labs Lotus 5 DAC
is our favorite under $4000.00 DAC. In this system it can be used as a preamp/DAC or just the DAC if you also have a phono stage. In that case you use the preamp in the amp and bypass the DAC's volume control. The first review on the DAC was superb and it was given an exceptional value award for 2019. They said:
mentioned earlier, the Lotus 5 would be a great value even as a DAC
alone, but considering the variable outputs and it’s ease at driving any
power amplifier you might want to mate it with, that puts it over the
top as a top performer and incredible value."
"if you happen to be a digital music only music lover, I can’t think of a better anchor for a great two channel system than the Pure Audio Lotus 5 in this category."
"With that being said, I am more than happy to award this DAC one of our Exceptional Value Awards for 2019.
The Lotus DAC 5 is a 32 bit/768k DAC/preamp that decodes PCM & DSD files, up to DSD 512, as well as fully unfolding MQA files.
It uses a fully balanced design and has XLR & RCA outputs. It has 7
digital inputs including asynchronous USB, two coaxial, two optical,
I2S and AES/EBU. I allows you to upsample all inputs to DSD512 as well
as multiple PCM sample rates up to 768k. It also has 7 adjustable
digital filters as well as output phase inversion capability.
Here is a users comment:
had the DAC5 playing for about 45 minutes now. Wow. I am in awe of how
it delivers a combination of naturalness/smoothness with punch, detail,
and 'you are there' imaging. I'm reminded of my $50k Spectral/Avalon
system from 20 years ago, quite a compliment. The DAC5 is that good!
• USB : USB Type B 2.0 Hi-Speed, data stream up to 384KHz/24Bit and DSD 256 and MQA.
• IIS/DSD : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ PCM 768KHz/32Bit and DSD 512 data streams.
• COAXIAL : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 768KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64, 128 and 256.
• OPTICAL : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64.
• AES/EBU : Supports PCM 44.1KHz ~ 192KHz/32Bit and DSD DOP 64.
‧ Frequency response : 20 Hz - 20 KHz / ±0.3 dB.
‧ SNR : > 110 dB.
‧ THD+N : < 0.0003%.
‧ Output Impedance : < 50 Ohm.
2 XLR balanced outputs : FIX mode 8Vrms, HALF FIX mode 4Vrms.
2 RCA unbalanced outputs : FIX mode 4Vrms, HALF FIX mode 2Vrms.
• USB Audio Firmware : upgradable via USB DFU tool.
• Power Supply : AC voltage selector switch at the bottom of the unit, 115V or 230V.
• Dimensions [W x H x D] : 430 mm x 55 mm x 315 mm.
• Weight : 5.2Kg
• Power consumption : 13.5W (0.9W Standby)
This package offers serious performance at only $2999.00 delivered. We know of nothing at the cost with this level of performance.
Buy with confidence from AudiogoN’s #1 rated dealer by feedback.
We accept PayPal, Visa, Discover, AMEX, MasterCard and money orders.
Call me at 770-667-5633 to discuss this superb package.
GA & HI residents add sales tax.
Brands carried: Acoustic Zen, Ampsandsound tube electronics, Audio Space tube electronics, Audeze headphones, Audio Alchemy, Black Ice Audio tube electronics, Bob Carver tube amplifiers &
loudspeakers, Burson Audio, Cambridge, Core Power Technologies A/V,
Creek, DSPeaker room correction, EAT Turntables, Emerald Physics
speakers & amplifiers, Focal headphones, Gallo
speakers, Graham Slee, HifiMan headphones, Jolida tube
electronics, Lehmann phono stages, LSA speakers & electronics, Marantz
Reference, Melco servers, Music Hall turntables, Ortofon
cartridges, Peachtree Audio, Project turntables, Pure Audio
Labs DAC's, Raal headphones, Rethm speakers, Quad speakers, headphones and electronics, Scansonic
speakers, Silverline Audio speakers, Spread
Spectrum Ampzilla amps & preamps, Sumiko cartridges, Wireworld & Wywires cables, Wyred 4 Sound, Zesto Audio tube electronics
Sales policies on the Underwood Hifi Inc. website at www.underwoodhifi.com