This is a new 2 channel power amplifier bought directly from Sherbourn. Includes original double box packaging, owner's manual, rack ears, and IEC power cord. Built like a tank.
This was originally part of a bunch of equipment that I bought to build a new theater. That project was put on hold for quite a while so I decided to sell a few of the items until ready to continue with the project.
I did remove the amp and test it for a few hours just to make sure there weren't any issues before selling. It sounds wonderful.
The Sherbourn PA 2-160 Stereo Power Amplifier combines outstanding design, careful attention to detail, and quality parts to deliver audiophile sound and industrial reliability in an economical package. The PA 2-160 features a fully symmetrical design using all discrete components, a massive toroidal power transformer, and convection cooling to provide 160 watts-per-channel @ 8 Ohms without the need for forced air cooling.
- Fully symmetrical discrete power amp.
- Massive toroidal power supply.
- Adjustable input level trim.
- Trigger inpuits/outputs.
- Convection cooled (no fans).
- Rack mountable.
- 5-year warranty.
- 2 x 160 watts @ 8 Ohms; 2 x 225 watts @ 4 Ohms with no more than 0.05% THD.
- Power bandwidth: 5Hz - 75KHz.
- Gain: 30dB.
- Signal to noise ratio: 110 dB/ A weighted.
- Input impedance: 40K Ohms.
- Sensitivity: 1.1 volts.
- Dynamic headroom: 1.3dB
- Power supply: 120v/60Hz or 230v/50Hz (selectable)
- Dimensions: 17" W x 17.5" D x 4" H.
- Weight: 39lbs.