Like new Pro-Ject Essential III best drive turntable. Purchased October 2018 so it has very low miles. Has all the original packing material including the manuals.
Comes with an Ortofon OM10 cartridge, dust cover and an upgraded Acryl it E Platter. Acryl it E is made from acrylic with satinised surface and brings a more liquid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances. Comes with both the original platter and the upgraded acrylic platter.
It has a solid MDG base with shock-abosorbing feed that worked very well keeping any vibrations to an absolute minimum. Nice jet black plinth and the dust cover has a minimum of abrasions, but frankly even new turntables have some scuffs on the dust cover (ever notice that?). Comes with a custom sewn fabric cover with a musical note pattern made especially by my daughter.
Should go without saying, but this turntable requires a phono pre-amp of phono jacks on your receiver or pre-amplifier.
Thoroughly enjoyed this turntable until I did a considerable upgrade to match my upgraded system. Sometimes the hype of advertisements can be over the top, but this turntable does sound way above its price range.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis und PlattChassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDFenteller aus resonanzarmem MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss black color