Dynaudio SUB 600 12" Subwoofer (Black Ash): NEW-in-Box; Full Warranty; 45% Off
MSRP: $1799.95 USD Each
pcX Price: $989.95 USD Each 45% Off
The Dynaudio Sub 600’s high-performance 300W amplifier powers the 30cm driver in a sealed cabinet. It’s designed to deliver serious weight, authority, punch and power for those critical thunderous movie moments, but remain supple, precise and musical enough to bring something extra to stereo music on your hi-fi.
It can connect to any AV receiver or stereo preamp, and you can fine-tune the satellite speakers’ crossover point (flat, 60Hz or 80Hz) via a selectable high-pass filter to ensure seamless integration with the rest of your system, whatever size or configuration you’re using.
And because the sub takes the real heavy lifting away from the other speakers in your set-up, they can do their job under less low-frequency strain – meaning even better midrange performance and improved soundstaging.
You can even link more than one sub together in a master/slave configuration. Why? To better avoid room nodes and deliver a much less directional performance in the bass, while providing even more headroom for when things get hectic on-screen or in your music.
- Analog Inputs: 1 x RCA LFE, 2 x RCA
- Stereo Analog Outputs: 1 x RCA, Slave Out, 2 x RCA SAT Out
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 18Hz – 250Hz
- Box Principle: Sealed
- High Pass Filter: Flat / 60 / 80Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz -150Hz
- Phase Adjustment: 0/180 degrees
- Woofer: 30cm MSP
- Amplifier Power: 300W
- AC Power Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5W
- Maximum Power Consumption: 325W
- Weight: 21kg / 46lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 350 x 370 x 420mm 13.8 x 14.6 x 16.5in
- Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 350 x 370 x 435mm 13.8 x 14.6 x 17in