Kii THREE Speakers in Graphite Satin Metallic finish in like new condition. Also includes the Kii CONTROL and Kii THREE HiFi Speaker Stands. They were purchased brand new from an authorized dealer.
The Kii THREE speakers are possibly the best speakers available in the market today. They are designed to deal with the shortcomings of most current speakers (please see brief description below). There are numerous reviews available on the internet explaining the technology and its impact on performance. True full range speakers in a small, highly functional package when paired with the Kii CONTROL.
The Kii THREE’s offer:
• Linear frequency response
• Perfect impulse response
• Phase coherence
• 1500 watts per speaker divided across six drivers into a compact and lightweight enclosure
• Bruno Putzeys’ Active Wave Focusing technology, that controls the sound dispersion and directs the sound pressure into the sweetspot.
• Intelligent DSP processing provides the Kii THREE with a cardioid sound dispersion pattern down to the low-mid and bass frequencies
Each Kii THREE contains six channels of DSP, D/A conversion and power amplification:
• Each Kii THREE holds 6x250W power amplifier boards, designed by Bruno Putzeys using the latest iteration of the Ncore class D technology which he invented for Hypex.
• Unique to the implementation used in the Kii THREE is a combined voltage/current control loop that goes beyond merely a better amp – it actively improves the distortion performance of the drive units which contributes significantly to the extreme resolution of the speaker.
• The Kii CONTROL turns the Kii THREE into a complete playback system of highest sonic quality and usability. It offers a user interface for your speakers and works like a digital preamplifier.
• Only connect your analog source, CD player/drive, server, streamer, TV set or set top box to enjoy a breathtakingly audiophile full range system in a stunningly small footprint.
• The Kii CONTROL offers three additional digital inputs for the Kii THREE: Coax SPDIF, Optical TOSLINK and USB (up to PCM 24/384kHz and DSD64/DSD128 on USB).
• All inputs are located on the backside connector panel and can be activated with the touch buttons located around the volume knob. A dedicated input button (labeled XLR) will switch to the existing hardware input on the speaker itself, which you can continue to use as analog or digital input. The Kii Control connects with a single included CAT6 cable and is also powered through this connection. No additional power supply is necessary. Most importantly the Kii CONTROL enables lossless volume control inside the DSP of the Kii THREEs, keeping the signal path of the system as transparent as possible.
• The big volume knob also offers mute or dim functions and manual power on/off (standby). A dedicated touch button provides direct access to up to six user definable presets.
• The menu navigation and OLED display vastly expand the options of the Boundary and Contour settings, while also providing access to more advanced system settings, including amongst others for example manual power on/standby, LED brightness, DIM function and limiter indication.
• The main functions like volume, source and mute can be remote controlled via your IR Remote (RC5 type or Apple Remote).
The Kii THREE HiFi Stands:
• Perfectly designed to go with the Kii THREE is the Kii THREE stand.
• The stands are made of high quality steel and are powdercoated in black RAL 9005.
• The tubes are sand fillable to eliminate eventual resonances and vibrations.
• They are 27.5 Inches tall to fit the perfect home listening height and come with M8 spikes.
• To ensure a stable sit, the top plate is a perfect fit for the recessed bottom plate of the Kii THREE.
Shipping options can be discussed prior to purchase and the rate will be decided at that time. I feel the best option is UPS. The speakers are double-boxed and were shipped to me via UPS. I have the original boxes for the stands and Kii Control as well, but they are not double-boxed. I would have UPS consolidate and double box those items. Therefore, the Kii Three system would ship in 3 boxes (1 box for each speaker and one for the stands and the Control).
The Shipping Information included in the ad is based on shipping via UPS. The first two boxes are the actual Kii THREE speakers (one speaker per box), The third box is my estimate for size/weight if I have UPS consolidate the CONTROL and HiFi Stands into a third box. All items will ship insured.