When I started building speakers more than 15 years ago, i had absolutely no intention of building conventional loudspeakers. ‘In today’s hifi market with an overwhelming number of brands (some say 20,000 worldwide!), the question is: Does anyone need so many? I writes on website: ‘And does it make sense to repeat again and again what has been ‘invented’ and built thousands of times before? Applied to the realm of loudspeaker building, we clearly think that it makes no sense yet again to build a bass-reflex box made from MDF, damp it with foam, put a dome tweeter and one or two cone-drivers on the perpendicular front baffle, coat the box with plastic (lacquer), mount spikes and have a standard crossover network…’ So right from the outset Bache claimed to be different to all those 20,000 other loudspeaker manufacturers… and it must be said that his Bache Audio Loudspeakers is certainly different. The main difference, instead the regular midrange drivers and regular tweeters, I decide to use the combination-- Wide range driver is allowed to operate ‘way into the high frequencies—there is no high-frequency roll off. and protected from being overdriven by low-frequency information, using first order crossover. Supertweeter is just adding sparks and connected throw first order crossover also. Adding the woofers to Wide band drivers with crosspoint 500Hz is making sound full body , to compare LS is using only one full range driver. Free demonstation in you home NYC or NJ ,
in Metallic finish. Lexington Ave-001
The Lexington Ave-001 is a modest-sized floor-standing speaker that throws a huge soundstage similar to that from much larger (and much more expensive) speakers.
Most competitors’ speakers the size of the Lexington Ave-001 are 2-ways,; in contrast, the Lexington Ave-001 is a 3-way design which produces less distortion in the critical hearing range of 1000-7000Hz.
The innovative cabinet design and woofer loading produce bass extension down to to 42 HZ, a level typical of much larger speakers. Features:
– 3 way, 4 drivers, with acoustic aperiodic vent enclosure
– Tweeter: 1″ AMT-(air motion transformer)
– Wideband: 4″ bamboo fiber paper cone, underhung 1″ voice coil, which provides very low 2nd and
3rd order harmonic distortion
– Woofers total- 2
, 5 ¼ and one 6.5" (Down forward)
Non Woven carbon fiber/Kevlar composite cone. A large 2″ copper voice coil
maximizes dynamic range (Aurum Cantus).
– NO crossover on wide band 4" driver–
Impedance: 4 ohm
– Sensitivity: 89 db/W/meter
– Frequency response:42-22000 Hz +2db
– Power recommendation: 25-300 W
– Dimensions: H x D x W: 34″ x 11″ x 8″ without plinth, 37″ x 13″ x 10 ” with plinth
– Weight: 58 lbs with plinth Total shipping weight 140 lbs – Color: white piano is standard. Custom colors available by request, at additional charge.
– Two magnetic grills included 4 weeks hassle free 100 % return money back. we pay back shipping. You can read http://bacheaudio.com/floorstanding-and-audiophile-loudspeaker-reviews/ For my similar speakers by Terry London https://hometheaterreview.com/