Cremona M (M = modified) is a loudspeaker with state of the art components – with particular reference to the midrange made of wood fiber – combined with a cross-over network that remains faithful to the principle of maximum simplicity, allowing this loudspeaker to express itself with great speed, transparency, naturalness and with control of low frequencies.
About this product
Superb condition pair of trade-in Sonus faber Cremona M loudspeakers in Maple Finish. Speakers come in original boxes and packing with owner's manual. Pucks not included.
Speakers are rated a conservative 8/10 for very minor cosmetic wear consistent with age.SPECIFICATIONS
- SYSTEM: 3-way floorstanding vented box loudspeaker.
- CABINET: Lute shape design, combination of sandwich construction obtained using hand selected wood layers and solid maple, quality graded and oriented for carefully optimized resonances control. Sub-structural ribs are strategically placed for absolute rejection of spurious vibration and standing waves control.
- TWEETER: 25 mm ultra dynamic ring radiator-driver.
- MIDRANGE: 150 mm cone driver with Symmetric Drive Motor System and selected black wood fiber cone, high resolution, threated for break-up control. Dynamic linear suspension. Designed synergistically with its vented acoustic chamber. Sonus faber exclusive.
- WOOFERS: 180 mm lightweight Aluminium/Magnesium alloy cone drivers. Ultra dynamic performance and linearity. Special coaxial anti- compressors are used, designed to remove cavity resonance and distortions.
- CROSS-OVER: Non-resonant second order design, optimized phase characteristics for optimal space/time performance, cross-over points 400 Hz – 2.300 Hz.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz – 30.000 Hz, tuning ports included.
- SENSITIVITY: 91 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm.
- POWER HANDLING: 50W – 250W, without clipping.
- DIMENSIONS: 44" x 13.78" x 22.24" (HxWxD).
- WEIGHT: 160 lbs per pair – net weight / 193 lbs per pair – shipping weight.
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/