Emotiva UPA-700 7 channel audiophile power amplifier. Condition is New
Emotiva 7-channel power amplifier, UPA-700
Seven Channel Amplifier by EMOTIVA, highly rated with excellent performance for its price. Rated at 80W into 8 Ohms (all channels driven).
FROM THE MANUAL:
The UPA-700 is a no-compromise, 7-channel, audiophile grade power amplifier that combines superb sound quality and outstanding value. Unlike a receiver, which must perform several different functions and must compromise on each, the UPA-700 concentrates on only one thing: delivering clean power to drive your speakers.
When connected directly to a surround sound pre/pro, the UPA-700 will serve as the centerpiece of a true audiophile quality home theater system; when connected to the preamp outputs of your current receiver, it will give you a significant improvement in both measured performance and musical enjoyment.
FEATURES offered by the UPA-700 include:
• True audiophile-quality sound - the UPA-700 was designed first and foremost to sound superb in both music and home theater systems.
• Great sounding Class A/B topology and advanced engineering - ensure smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging while maintaining efficient performance.
• Heavy duty power supply with oversized toroidal transformer - provides plenty of real power (continuous; all channels driven) for demanding program material, and has plenty of reserves to deliver signal peaks without any sense of strain.
• Totally stable - designed for use in the real world, with real speakers.
• Shared power - allows one or two channels to draw extra power from the power supply reserves when needed to avoid clipping even the most dynamic of program material.
• Full-sized, five-way speaker binding posts - allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
• Top quality parts and construction - promise you years of reliable service.
• Informative front panel status LEDs - keep you apprised of the status of your UPA-700 (can be disabled if desired).
• Remote trigger input and trigger output - for turn on/off with trigger-enabled equipment.
• Audiophile-grade fault protection - entirely transparent under normal conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from all common fault conditions.
Topology: Fully discrete, dual difference, high current, short signal path Class A/B
Number of Channels: 7
Power Output (rated power; THD <0.01%): 80W/channel into 8ohm, both channels driven. 110W/channel into 4ohm, both channels driven.
Rated Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8ohm load): 10Hz to 20kHz +/-0.06dB
Minimum Recommended Load Impedance: 4 ohms (One 4ohm load or 2 paralleled 8ohm loads)
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz (+/-3dB)
Signal to Noise Ratio (8ohm load): 97dB at 1 Warr (A weighted), 116dB at rated power (A weighted)
Damping Factor (8ohm load): >500
Speaker Output Connections: Full Sized, 5 way binding posts, one pair per channel.
Power Supply: 500 VA Toroidal Power Transformer, 60,000 uF of storage capacitance.
Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8ohm load): 870mV
Gain: 29 dB
Input Connections: RCA, one per channel
Input Impedance: 47 kohm
Trigger Input: 5-20 V AC or DC, <10mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12VDC: can drive any load up to 50mA
Power Requirements: 115 VAC or 230VAC +-10% @50/60Hz (automatically detected and switched)
Dimensions: 17”x16 5/16”x6”
Weight: 29 lbs (38 lbs boxed)
UPA-700 Power amplifier
1 x 115VAC power cord
1 x 230VAC power cord
1 x Trigger cable