Totem Acoustic Wind Speakers
Going a step further than the original Wind Floor-standing, the Wind Design is refined to the highest sonic tolerances. With its hand-selected drivers and exclusive crossover components, the Wind Design offers ultra-broad all-axis sound staging performance. Designed like a musical instrument, the Wind Design delivers sonic expressivity to the absolute, pulling you inside the music.
Dressed for uncompromising musical renditions, the Wind Design’s six-layer multi-coated finishes results in additional structural rigidity. The deep luster finish not only adds shine but also allows for a more cohesive acoustic behavior. At the base of the front baffle is a new articulating claw that is adjustable for slanting back the baffle for precise spatial alignment. The rear skid-plate decoupling system allows for additional spatial performance.Design features
- Avant-garde design
- Superior sonic architecture
- Complex cabinet geometry
- Absolute surreal holographic imaging
- Design 6-layer multi-coated polyester design finishes
- Exclusive (4x) driver 3-way speaker system
- On- and off-axis point source imaging
- Specially damped, long-throw woofer
- Special low resonance tweeter with chamber
- Multiple midranges
- Extreme-quality hard-wired crossover
These speakers sound as good as they look. There are minor surface flaws (pictured) on the finish that do not detract from sound quality or aesthetics.
Serial Numbers WDC3070 and WDC3071