The rack is new but in assembling it, I scratched some of thepliiars. I am getting a turntable that will be too big for the rack. I have all the packaging. The below is from the Adona web site The top shelf is 21 X 21
* Load capacity: Conservatively rated 300 pounds per level
* Overall Dimensions: Width 24.5", Depth 24.5", height 37 1/2" this included the cones. (other heights available)
* Platform size: Standard= 18"x18", Optional= 19x24 oversized
* Maximum component size: Lower shelves: 20" wide, 26" deep
* Maximum component size: w/ optional turntable top shelf: 27" wide, 21" deep
* Shelf spacing: Infinite adjustment
* You may purchase additional shelves for an extra $335.00 each.
* 19 x 24 inch platform is available for an extra $100.00
* Access between the columns is 20 inches.
* Cherry trimmed platform are available for $75.00 each for 18 by 18 and $100.00 each for 19 by 24
* Extruded-aluminum vertical struts feature T-Slot fastening system.
* Vertical struts and T-Slots are more robust than those used on competitive units.
* Shelve supports feature infinite height adjustment.
* Aluminum columns available in Black or Silver.
* Genuine granite shelves, bonded to damping material, eliminate resonant waves.
* Mathematically calculated support points further reduce shelf resonance
* Super strong one-piece mig-welded tubular steel frame for each shelf.
* Sand or shot fill-able for increased damping. Although this is not required.
* Shelf attachment points reinforced with 1/4" steel plate
* Modular construction, may be expanded vertically or horizontally.
* Assembles in minutes using provided tools.
* Accepts glides, casters or spikes.
* 10 day money back guarantee. Shipping is non-refundable
* UPS shippable.
TWEAKS AND DIY PARTS