This Marantz Integrated amp is in mint condition, less than a year old, probably has about 100 hours or so. I decided I prefer tube amps, so this is just sitting here doing nothing... this is an excellent amp with plenty of power, 70Wpc/8 ohms (100Wpc/4 ohms), and all the connections you need, including a great phono stage. This is as good as it gets in this price range, heavy duty, built in Marantz's Japanese Reference Factory.
Comes with everything it came with from the factory, including box.
- THD: 0.02% (20Hz – 20kHz, 2 channel driven, 8 ohms load)
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance:
- Phono: 2mV/47k ohms Line: 200mV/20k ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 100kHz ±3dB (CD, 1W, 8 ohms load)
- S/N Ratio:
- Phono: 87dB Line:106dB
- Direct in: 125dB
- Number of Channels: 2
- Output Power: 70W (8 ohms) 100W (4 ohms)
- Power Transformer: Shielded Toroidal Transformer
- Speaker Terminal: Marantz SPKT-1
- Tone Control: Bass: 50Hz ±10dB Mid: 900Hz ±6dB Treble: 15kHz ±10dB
- Color: Black
- Front Panel: Aluminum/Glass-reinforced resin
- Remote Control: Marantz System Remote Controller
- Power Requirement AC: 120V 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 220W (Standby: 0.2W)
- Dimensions (WHD): 17.3" x 5.04" x 14.92"
- Weight: 26.44 lbs