Pro-Ject's Debut Carbon represents one of the very best values in an entry level turntable. Here's are opportunity to pick-one up for 25% off!. Solid build quality and components artfully assembled on a gorgeous platform. Experience the warmth and ambiance of vinyl without breaking the budget.
This is an open box unit from our by appointment showroom. We never actually played it, so its as new. It includes the original box, packing, accessories and manual.
The black table may show very fine scratches from dusting, otherwise the table is excellent and ready for years of enjoyment.
- Single-piece Carbon fiber tonearm for improved rigidity and vibration damping.
- A quiet running synchronous DC driven AC motor with a two-step pulley.
- Upgraded thermoplastic elastomer motor suspension for silent operation.
- The resonance-optimized plinth is made of medium density fiberboard.
- Heavy steel platter with felt mat provides stability at speed.
- Precision stainless-steel bearing for ultra smooth operation and low wow and flutter.
- Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
- External 15V DC power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference using an ultra-precise AC generator with a DC supply.
- The turntable is supplied with a mounted Ortofon 2m Red cartridge.
- The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g.
- Shock absorbing rubber feet.
- Silicone dampened tonearm lift.
- Chassis finished in gloss black.
- Dust cover included
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TONEARM - Carbon Fiber - Straight tube
- CARTRIDGE - Ortofon 2M Red
- OPERATION - Manual operation with silicone-damped lift
- MAIN BEARING - Stainless steel ball
- PLATTER - 12" Steel
- ANTI-SKATE - Magnetic
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with manual speed change
- SPEED DRIFT - ±0.8% at 33 RPM, ±0.8% at 45 RPM
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.10% at 33 RPM, ±0.10% at 45 RPM
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 68 dB
- CONNECTIONS - Gold plated RCA audio cable and ground
- POWER SUPPLY - External
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 13.1" x 16.4.9" x 4.75"
- WEIGHT - 12.4 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Felt mat
- AC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- 47" RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-Skate weight
- Hex-key tool
- Stylus Pressure Gauge
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Excellent
WARRANTY - 2 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
DELIVERY - A commercial address or pick-up at the freight terminal are preferred since freight delivery to a residential address may incur an additional lift-gate ($50-$65) and residential fee. ($50-$75).
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right weather its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -