Why did Absolute Sound state the Xtension 10 EVO capable of, "Great emotional impact"? It could be the 20 years of experience put into this tables design. Its so much more than just a heavy platter on a thick plinth. The platter itself is a special allow filled with Sorbothane with a veneer or actual vinyl on top all baked and balanced to provide the perfect 'bed' for your records. The beautiful chassis is sand filled and floating on a magnetically opposed suspension. Everything about this table is state-of-the-art and beautifully executed.
Just wait until you hear it.....
Table was a display in our showroom and is in perfect condition. It may have some dust and fingerprints but is as good as new and ready to receive a cartridge. We stock many Sumiko and Ortofon cartridges and will include one for a significant discount with the purchase of this table. We can even have it installed.
Table is completely packed in the original crate with all supplied accys neatly repacked in the original bags and spaces. We will honor the full warranty on this table as a Pro-ject dealer.
- 10cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm (Award winning)
- Built-In Pro-Ject Speed Box controller
- A silent running synchronous DC driven motor
- Super-heavy 22 kg belt driven platter
- Mass loaded magnetic floating subchassis
- Precision balanced sandwich-platter
- Inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic support
- Heavy weight record clamp
- Extremely low level of natural resonance
- Perfect decoupling through magnetic feet
- Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
- Dust cover included
- External 15V DC power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference using an ultra-precise AC generator with a DC supply.
- Supplied counterweight for a variety of cartridges
- Premium plated DIN RCA cables with ground
- Shock absorbing, magnetic suspension rubber feet.
- Chassis finished in real mahogany gloss
- Dust cover included
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TONEARM - 10cc Carbon Fiber
- CARTRIDGE - N/A
- OPERATION - Manual operation with fluid damped lift arm
- MAIN BEARING - Ceramic Ball
- PLATTER - 12" Aluminum composite / Sorbothane / Vinyl
- ANTI-SKATE - Magnetic
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with precise SpeedBox Control
- SPEED DRIFT - ±0.09%
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.01%
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 73 dB
- CONNECTIONS - 5 Pin DIN (Cable to RCA included), Ground screw
- POWER SUPPLY - External
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 15.7" x 19" x 9.25"
- WEIGHT - 40 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Dust Cover
- AC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- DIN to RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Counterweights (4)
- Stylus Pressure Gauge
- Instruction and set-up manual
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Excellent
WARRANTY - 2 years
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
DELIVERY - A commercial address or pick-up at the freight terminal are preferred since freight delivery to a residential address may incur an additional lift-gate ($50-$65) and residential fee. ($50-$75).
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right weather its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -