Furutech E-TP 66 AC Distributor
- Type: 2-Pole + Earth
- Rating: 15A 125V
- Gold-plated outlets
Furutech knows that each and every part of the system power and signal chain is as important as the next, so maximum attention is lavished by Furutech on all aspects of AC power transfer.
Aside from looking great, the specially crafted high grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring is Furutech 14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) guaranteeing low electrical resistance. The receptacles feature non-magnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer. The e-TP 66 will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged.
Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
- Beautifully-crafted special design and high grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Internal wiring: Furutech 14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG): Guarantees low electrical resistance
- Special damping material set under each duplex receptacle
- Non-magnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer
- ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.
- TYPE: e- TP 66 RATING: 125V AC 50/60Hz CURRENT:
- 15 A OUTLETS: 6 Outlets
- BODY MATERIAL: ALUMINUM ALLOY
- SIZE: 416 L x 65.5 W x 45.5 H mm
- WEIGHT (Net.): 0.84 Kg
Included: Authorized dealer purchase invoice dated August 9, 2019.
Pricing Error: Should have been $265.00 and not the $225.00 shown above.
Free USPS Priority shipping and no additional PayPal fees.