JVC DLA-RS4910U 4k Video Projector
With 4K native inputs and JVC's upgraded e-shift3 technology, this an affordable choice for any demanding home theater enthusiast. With 60,000:1 native and 600,000:1 dynamic contrast and ISF certification, this model is a hands-down winner!
Great condition. Less than 450 hrs on the bulb. I'm upgrading to a laser JVC otherwise I would keep this.
- three 1920x1080(x3) 0.7-inch D-ILA devices
- Upgraded performance e-shift3 4K Precision 3840 X 2160 Projected Image
- Native 4K inputs
3840 x 2160 (24-30p, 60p at 4:2:0*)
4096 x 2160 (24p)
- Improved MPC3 (Multiple pixel control) with JVC's 8 Band Detection 2K to 4K Upscaling Engine
- Clear Black Signal Processing (patent pending)
- Clear Motion Drive —Now works with 3D & 4K signals
- 230 Watt NSH Illumination System
(lamp life up to 4,000 hours in normal mode)
- Native contrast ratio: 60,000:1
- Intelligent Lens Aperture increases dynamic contrast ratio to 600,000:1
- Darkness and lightness correction
- Lens memory function memorizes 5 positions for focus, zoom and shift.
Maintains constant height for 2.35, 1.85, 1.78 on same screen.
- Screen Adjustment Mode — 106 Memory Positions
- Convergence Correction — 1/16th Pixel Increments
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Certified
Stunning 3D Performance with active shutter glasses (optional)
- Advanced 3D Crosstalk Cancellation Control
- 3D Anamorphic Mode
- Parallax adjustment for fine tuning 3D effect
- Highly customizable built-in 2D-3D converter
- RF Active shutter glasses and RF emitter are optional
- Accepts all modern 3D formats (Blu-ray, side-by-side, top-and-bottom)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.