My high end Triad InRoom Gold LCR speaker sounds excellent and can be used as either one of the L&R mains or as a center channel. It is a true audiophile grade speaker. I have reference grade L&R speakers and used this as my center channel in the HT.
NOTE: If you have no feedback, please check with me first before bidding.
Triad speakers are rare, made in the USA and are made without compromising on any parts. You can tell by the binding posts and even by the weight of the speaker (which is quite heavy). The company does not even advertise but works on word of mouth. These speakers are used in high end theatre installations. I just don't need it anymore with my other gear
Condition is Fair to Good. Some items to mention::
- Dust cap on midrange driver has slight dents. Dust caps don't have anything to do with performance, sound quality is not hindered at all. Also is covered by grill.
- Some small scratches on the black veneer cabinet here and there. need to be close to spot these - can be touched up easy as well
- I include the grill but its not in best shape, although I've been using it just fine.
If you don't mind the above, it is a great opportunity to get one of these TRIADS. I always stand behind my gear. Please see my feedback and buy with confidence. Audio gear and music are a hobby for me which I enjoy.
Local pickup is definitely welcome (please come and see and hear) but if needed, I will ship securely in the original box. I can also show you a short video of the speaker's performance if you are interested.
My auctions start at 1 dollar and have no reserves. I let the Market dictate the price. Questions are welcome.
- Recommended Amp Power 100 - 450 watts
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (db 1watt/1meter) 92
- Anechoic Frequency Response 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Tweeter Type Fabric dome
- Tweeter Size (1) 1" /25mm
- Mid-Range Type Paper/fiber blend
- Mid-Range Size (1) 5-1/2" /14cm
- Woofer Type Metal
- Woofer Size (2) 8-1/2" /20cm
- Height 29"
- Width 10 3/4"
- Depth 11 7/16"
- Shipping Weight 68lbs