Audio Research's D-125 is a highly regarded tube amplifier capable of driving difficult loudspeakers with finesse. This unit is completely original and unmodified. It was traded-in by the original owner and very well cared for. Sound? Close your eyes and be ready to be transported....its why this is one of AR's classic reference amplifier designs.
- Hybrid stereo power amplifier design
- Tube output stages using (4) 6550 tubes
- FET based stages yielding low noise and distortion
- Massive power supply transformers allow for large and difficult loads to be driven
- DC tube output in automatically monitored
- Easy front panel tube output controls
- Tube-saver circuit
- Low-current monitor
- Active, ultra-quiet cooling system
- Shutdown mute
- 4/8/18 Ohms speaker taps
- 2000 Hour tube life (6550 tubes)
AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- CLASS - Hybrid Tube / FET
- POWER/CH - 115 watts
- POWER BANDWIDTH - 10Hz to 80kHz
- NEGATIVE FEEDBACK - 21dB
- HUM and NOISE - 90 dB below rated output
- POWER OUTPUT TUBES - 6550
- FREQ. RESPONSE - 20Hz to 20kHz
- INPUT POWER - 105-125 VAC
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 16.5" x 19" x 8.75"
- WEIGHT: 84 Lbs
IN THE BOX -Original Box and packing
- Original Manual
- Original power cord (12 AWG)
CONDITION - The faceplate is very clean for its age as is the electronics cage and chassis. Unit was clearly cared for in a climate controlled listening room. Interior is clean and free of dust and dirt.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
DELIVERY - A commercial address or pick-up at the freight terminal are preferred since freight delivery to a residential address may incur an additional lift-gate ($50-$65) and residential fee. ($50-$75). This amplifier will be professionally packed and strapped to a small pallet for safe delivery.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -