Straightwire's Serenade II interconnect uses extra pure CDA 101 copper in a low-resistance, advanced helix design. In addition the compressed conductor technology helps to convey and maintain musical structure and dynamic passages with focus and clarity. The large conductors also improve mids with unrestricted flow.
This is a pre-owned pair in excellent condition. The jacket is clean and shows no yellowing or wear.
- CCT pure Copper Conductors - For crystal clear details and imaging
- Super-Foam Polypropylene Insulation - Preserves sonic nuances
- Anti-static Fiber Braid - Dampens microphonics
- Advanced helix Design - Takes advantage of low electrical reactance
- Solid machined connectors
- Flexible jacket
- COMPOSITION - Oxygen free silver / copper
- JACKET - Clear over white
- LENGTH - 2.5M (9 feet)
IN THE BOX -
- 1 Pair of Balanced (XLR) Interconnects
CONDITION - Excellent one owner trade up.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -