Product: Thorens TD850 2 Speed Belt-Drive Turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge (10 hrs) Included:
A copy of manual, Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge Cosmetic Description:
Comes with a copy of manual and Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge with about 10 hours of usage / Plinth and Dust-cover are in great condition with no visible scuff / Works great and sounds wonderful / Armlift area feels loose and can use some adjustment, but I never bothered to do. Notes:
Very heavy (46 lbs)
Service History: None
Number of Owners: 1
Tobacco Exposure: No
- 9lb, 1-inch thick aluminum alloy platter
- Special laminated system with better resonance absorption; improvement in the detail of the bass, mid-range frequencies and the musicality of the signal
3/4-inch thick high density wood-fiber base, bonded to a 1/4-inch thick steel plate and laser cut to avoid any magnetic material near the cartridge path
- TP300 tone arm mounted with a VTA (Vertical Tracking Adjustment) for true high-end performance
- Outboard electronically regulated power supply synthesizes a 60Hz sine wave so the turntable motor is totally independent of power-line fluctuations
- AC-synchronous motor set into a cutout on the plinth
- Electronic speed select (33 and 45rpm)
- Inboard potentiometer allows for precise speed control within +/- 8%
- Available in silver or black finish Thorens TD850 Turntable Specifications
- Drive system: Precision drive belt
- Motor: Electronically controlled AC synchronous
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Speed selection: Electronic
- Turntable platter: Non magnetic alloy, 9 lbs.
- Tonearm: TP300
- Anti-skating: Magnetic
- Operation: Manual
- Cable capacitance: 120pf
- Power supply: Electronically regulated Dimensions:
16.5"w x 13"d x 5.7"d
Weight: 46.3 lbs
Payments: PayPal payments are preferred and we do not charge extra fees. Credit card payment is available as well without processing fees. You can also send us a check or money order, which needs to clear before shipping, or wire transfer (telegraphic transfer). If you want to do a wire transfer, please ask us for our bank information.
Pick Up or Shipping: A local pick up from our location in Englewood, NJ is preferred after a test. However, if this is to be shipped, it will be packed professionally using top-grade wraps, cushions, and heavy-duty boxes. If palletizing is needed, it will be done professionally by our experienced staff as well. Quoted fee is for shipping within the continental United States. For all other locations including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska, please request a quote.
International Buyers: We welcome buyers from around the world. Please wait for an accurate shipping cost. All fees including duty in your country are your responsibility. You are also responsible for voltage conversion if needed.
Have Gear to Sell or Trade?: If you have gear to sell, trade, or consign, please send us
an email to [email protected] or a text message to 1-201-674-7895
with the following information. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Model # :
City and State :
Email address and telephone number (if available) :
Pictures (if available) :
AUDIO BUYERS, INC.
Welcome to Audio Buyers Inc. Located in Englewood, NJ, we specialize in buying, selling, trade-In, and consignment of Vintage Audio Equipment and High-End Stereo and Home Theater Amplifier and Speakers. We also deal with Turn Tables, CD Players, DACs, Tuners, Inter-Connects and Cables, LPs and CDs, etc.
Please review our feedbacks and buy with confidence!!AUDIO BUYERS, INC.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Please let us know if you notice something we can improve.
If you have a question or request, please do not hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] or a text message to 1-201-674-7895.
Thank for your business.