Thank you for looking at our ad!
To see other items that we have available for sale, used or new, please visit www.blackbirdaudio.com or call us at 619-449-2787
Up for sale is a super clean Mytek Brooklyn DAC that was used for review and put away. It has since come up for sale. We have the original boxes (innards and shipping), along with the manual and remote control and are offering free US shipping at our asking price.
We also have the matching Brooklyn power amplifier (please see its ad and contact us for package pricing). We also have a second set in black for the same prices.
• Analog Outputs Connectors: 2 XLR balanced outputs, 2 RCA unbalanced outputs • Resolution DA: PCM 32bit / DSD up to 256 (11.2 Mhz)
• PCM Sample Rate: 44,1 / 48 / 88,2
• Dynamic Range: 130dB
• Output Impedance: 75 Ohm
• Headphone Amp: more than 500mA, 6 Watts
• High Current, High Slew Rate ultra low distortion, balanced
• Built-in Analog Preamp: Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled
• Computer Audio I/O: 2.0 Hi-Speed, data stream up to 480Mbits/384kHz, Type B, driverless. • AES/EBU Input: XLR, PCM up to 24Bits / 384.0kHz, DSD up to x128 (DoP)
• S/PDIF Optical Input: up to 176.4kHz, DSD x64, single wire
• S/PDIF Coaxial Input 1 & 2: PCM up to 24Bits / 384.0kHz, DSD up to x128 (DoP), single wire • SDIF DSD Input: DSD up to x256 (natively)
• WordClock I/O: BNC
• Clock: Mytek Femtoclock Generator (tm)” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation, includes mch DSD).
Power Supply: Internal switching PSU, 100 - 240 V AC
External power supply: 12V, 4 - 6A / connector dimensions: 5,5 mm / 2,5 mm (inner pin)
Dimensions [W x H x D]: 218 x 44 x 206 mm / 1U half rack
Weight: 1,6 kg
Brooklyn DAC power consumption: no load: 19VA at 230VAC, 15Ohm load per channel, full scale sine: 24VA at 230VAC ,no load: 11W at 12VDC, 15Ohm load per channel, full scale sine: 17W at 12VDC
We’re factory authorized dealers for many items such as Harmonic Resolution Systems, Nitty Gritty, Oyaide and Sound Mechanics to name a few. All of which will increase your enjoyment of the components you already own. If you don’t have a local dealer, let us know and we’ll do what we can to get you the right item for your needs. Our pricing is fair and firm.
Buy with confidence from a dealer that welcomes your quality trade-ins and that will work to insure your satisfaction with your purchases. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal are equally welcome. Sales in California are subject to state sales tax