"The 1500 allowed the wide range of dynamics of the 7000, missing only the final few ounces of performance a one of a kind preamp like the L-7000 provides. As mentioned, 80% performance for 33% price. Audiophiles generally love that kind of ratio."
One of the greatest bottlenecks in the signal path, yet often underestimated -- the Preamplifier. The L-1500 commands respect. It is internationally renowned as one of the world's finest preamp for its soundstage, liveliness, detail and bass delivery. It sounds as much as live music as probably any pre you'll ever hear, certainly at this price!
This final run special will have the L7000 transformer upgrades!!!! Newly redesigned aluminum ergonomic Allnic remote control.
In addition to the L-7000 transformers and new remote, each unit features:
- Single gain stage – A single gain stage circuit uses only one tube for amplification (“gain”). This reproduces a purer, more detailed, more spacious and more dynamic sound than multiple gain stages.
- Pure Class A operation
- Ultra-low output impedance, making them capable of driving any amplifier out there
- Advanced tube technology voltage regulation ‐ For quieter and more dynamic operation, the L‐1500 has an ultra-high-speed automatic voltage regulation circuit, utilizing vacuum tubes.
- Precision attenuator volume control – The L‐1500 does not employ a digital IC volume control or a low‐ cost carbon film volume control with a motor. Allnic Audio has developed a precision oil clutched motorized attenuator; the L‐1500 has no (± 0db) channel imbalance at any volume level.
- KS Park’s expert choice of NOS tubes
- RCA and XLR inputs and outputs
- FULL WARRANTY
One of the sleepers in the Allnic line up is the unremarkable looking but extraordinarily high-performance ALLNIC L-1500 PREAMPLIFIER. Shared features trickled down from the L-5000 and L-3000 line stages include a 41 Silver Stepped motorized remote attenuator, custom Permalloy wound output transformers, remote control, NOS Mullard, GE and RCA tubes. To connect your components, we offer both 2 XLR and 3 single-ended inputs and an XLR and SE output for bi-amp applications. Phase reversal is also included on the rear panel. Remote control included.
The transformer coupled design is more expensive to build than most capacitor-coupled designs, but you will appreciate the quietness and clean presentation with excellent focus and spooky sound staging capabilities. Truly high performance and not to be overlooked.
- Inputs: Line level x 5 pairs (Balanced x 2; Unbalanced x 3)
- Outputs: Balanced x 1 pair; Unbalanced x 1 pair
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 10kΩ; Balanced 20kΩ
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (FLAT); 16Hz ~ 75kHz (‐3dB)
- Voltage Gain: +20dB
- THD (1kHz): Output 0.3V, 0.06%; Output 1.0V, 0.15%
- S/N Ratio: 90dB (CCIR, 1kHz)
- Maximum Output: 15V RMS (Non‐clipping)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω Constant
- Power Consumption: 30W at 110/120V / 60 Hz
- Tubes: E810F (or D3a) x 2 (gain stage, left and right channels – there are no equivalents to these tubes) 7233 (no equivalent) x 1 (Voltage Regulator)
5654 x 1 (Voltage error detector, equivalent to 6AK5W, E95F, M8100, 6096, CK5654, 5654W, GL-5654, CV4010, CV850, 5654RT)
- Fuse: AC 3A, 250V
- Dimensions: 430mm (16.9291 inches) (W) 300mm (11.811 inches) (D) 120mm (4.72441 inches) (H)
- Weight: 9 kg (19.8 lbs) unpacked. Shipping weight in original materials is 12.7 kg. (28 lbs)
NOTE: Few 230V/50Hz versions were produced for foreign export.