The M-3000 MK2 is one of Allnic's famous 3000 series, world leading components with revelatory clarity, incredible dynamics and drive, and standard setting low noise and distortion. One of the first amplifiers to use the new KT-150 power tube, the M-3000 MK2 offers massive, stable, resolute power in the proverbial velvet glove. With "on-the-fly" pentode/triode switching, the M-3000 MK2 delivers 200 watts into 8 ohms in pentode mode, and more than 90 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode. In either mode, the M-3000 MK2s virtues will amaze with power, grace, finesse, lifelike dynamics and amazing micro-detail.
Key features of the M-3000 MK2 monoblock power amplifier:
- 200 watts of high power output in pentode mode
- More than 90 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode
- Analog power tube current monitoring meters
- Exceptionally easy bias controls
- Soft start circuitry
- Individual fuse protection for power tubes
- Dual inputs, one RCA and one XLR
- 4 and 8 ohm speaker terminals (8 and 16 by factory order)
The M-3000 MK2 monoblock amplifier can drive the most demaning speakers and offers amazing flexibility for system synergies with pentode/triode switching. Paired with any Allnic Audio upstream components, the M-3000 MK2 will form part of an absolute state of the art system that will take you deeply into the music.