Logitech Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Cable Basic Digital Mod and Full Analog Mod. Also includes Bolder Cable Ultimate Power Supply with Bybee Music Rails and Blackgate Caps. The Squeezebox Touch has about 3 hours of use on it. It was suppose to be a replacement for my Squeezebox 2, but never got around to using it, other than a quick test when I received it from Wayne. Also, I tested it again before listing it. The unit just sat on a shelf, in my equipment rack unplugged, as a display piece. The "8" rating is for age only. The unit has the Enhanced Digital output Plug-in installed on it. This Plug-in allows for:
- The ability to connect asynchronous USB DAC's (WITHOUT hearing clicks and pops)
- 176.4KHz and 192KHz playback via S/PDIF and USB
The Bolder Cable Ultimate Power Supply has every upgrade and option that Wayne offered including Blackgate Caps and Bybee Music Rails. The Power Supply also includes a Bolder Cable Cord to connect between the unit and a the Squeezebox Touch. This unit has about six months of use on it. I would use it as a backup for my SB2 Power Supply, when it's Power Supply was out for updates/upgrades. Finally, I'm including a Brand New/Sealed Pangea AC14 1.5 Meter Power Cord.
The Squeezebox touch includes all original Packaging including original power supply and remote. Unit comes from a pet free/smoke free home.
- Original Logitech Squeezebox Touch: $300
- Bolder Cable Basic Digital Upgrade: $200
- Bolder Cable Full Analog Upgrade: $300
- Bolder Cable Ultimate Power Supply: $1200
- Bybee Music Rails upgrade: $500
- Blackgate Upgrade: $300
- Bolder Cable Upgraded umbilical Cord: $300
- Pangea AC14 1.5M Power Cable: $50
Please Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I accept PayPal only. I ship in the Continental United States only. Item must be insured for shipping. All sales final.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.