MARK LEVINSON NO.33H MONAURAL POWER AMPLIFIERS (PAIR OF 2)
- 100% perfect operability
- Superb High Fidelity
- Full Capacitor Replacement in 2016
- Original Owner
- Excellent Condition. Only minor signs of cosmetic wear, which are shown in the pictures in detail.
- Original Manual Books are available.
solid-state monoblock power amplifiers.
Rated continuous-power outputs:
- 150W into 8 ohms (21.8dBW)
- 300W into 4 ohms (21.8dBW)
- 600W into 2 ohms (21.8dBW)
- 1200W into 1 ohm (21.8dBW).
Frequency response: within 0.1dB from 20Hz-20kHz S/N ratio: -75dB CCIR Input impedance: 100k ohms balanced, 50k ohms unbalanced. Voltage gain: 26.8 dB Input Sensitivity: 1.59V for full rated output Power Consumption:
- typically 540 W (±5%) at idle
- typically 210 W (±5%) at standby
Mains voltage: 220V Shipping weight: approximately 100kg. Output impedance: <0.05 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz. Dimensions:
11" (279mm) W by 18.5" (470mm) H by 22.88" (581mm) D.