This is the monster Yamaha CR-3020 that hit the audio market in 1978. It is the BIG brother of the CR-1020 and CR-2020. The CR-3020 is rated at 160 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
This is a fully working receiver. Both channels in working order. All functions work. Display Lights all in working order
Physically in great shape considering its age. Front panel is free of damages no issues. The veneer wooden cover with minor nicks. There's a small nick on the front center edge of the wooden cover (see picture). Also, minor scuffs on the sides panels. Back free of damages.
Please don't hesitate to call/text us 213-273-8904 or email us with any questions/concerns.
- Tuning range: FM, MW
- Power output: 160 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 70
- Input sensitivity: 0.5mV (MC), 2mV (MM), 120mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 71dB (MC), 82dB (MM), 100dB (line)
- Output: 120mV (line), 1V (Pre out)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Semiconductors: 178 x transistors, 9 x IC, 14 x FET, 64 x diodes, 14 x zener diodes, 11 x LED
- Dimensions: 632 x 191 x 494.5mm
- Weight: 35kg
- Year: 1977
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.