Sunny Components Inc,
Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 10.00am-6.00pm.Sat-10am-4pm Closed on Sunday and Monday.
1370 E Cypress St Ste D,E Covina CA-91724 USA
Tel: 626-966-6259. Fax: 626-966-5467. Cell: 626-975-1353.
Email: [email protected].
Store website: www.sunnyaudiovideo.com
Some of the finest products built in America & Europe, combined with the finest service and know how and expert setup from Electrical power to the finest Audio stands, electronics speakers turntables and streaming. We stock, install and configure Roon and MQA.
We have several new products added to our website daily. Please check on them periodically for items that suit your needs.
I am selling my personal Aerial acoustics System 1- This includes 3 speakers, 2 Subwoofers, 2 dedicated control Amplifiers for the sweetest subwoofers. You can also add Amplifiers and Processors available through our store.
The screen is not included as that is your personal add on. I do however have a Stewart 130 inch screen like the one in the picture with masking etc...
Shipping will be done via freight truck on 2-3 pallets. Local delivery in Socal is available also.
Modern problems often require innovative solutions. For example, how
does one recreate remarkable movie and music experiences at home without
giving up precious living space to room-dominating loudspeakers? Let us
introduce you to the Aerial SYSTEM 1.
SYSTEM 1 is an exceptionally capable multi-channel speaker system
that surrounds large format video screens to form an integrated unit
only twelve inches deep and barely wider than the screen itself. An
impressive assemblage of audio technologies, SYSTEM 1 employs
twenty-five custom-designed drivers within its high-performance left,
center, and right channel loudspeakers and twin high-output subwoofers.
Legendary Aerial performance is discreetly integrated within a slender,
Its modular design allows SYSTEM 1 to accommodate video screens of
different sizes, types and aspect ratios. Whether your screen has an
HDTV 16×9 or CinemaScope 2.35:1 aspect ratio, is flat or curved, or
incorporates variable masking, each SYSTEM 1 includes everything
required to create an assembly seemingly tailor-made to your
specifications. What’s more, unlike completely customized built-in
systems, the adaptable SYSTEM 1 can be moved to a different space or
re-sized for a different screen.
A neutral aesthetic design allows the SYSTEM 1 to blend with any
décor. Equally important, it does not compete for the eye’s attention to
images on the screen.
For all its practicality, the SYSTEM 1 provides a decidedly emotional
experience. Its personality is lifelike and dynamically expressive,
with a clear and natural midrange voice, airy extended upper
frequencies, and powerful extended bass. Both music and film soundtracks
are rendered in an inviting, engaging, and thoroughly enjoyable way.
The Aerial SYSTEM 1. It’s that simple.
Aerial has been refining two-channel and multi-channel acoustic
systems since its inception more than 15 years ago. In fact, decades of
loudspeaker design experience are lavished upon every one of our
products. From our very first award-winning Model 10T to our current and
highly-acclaimed Model 20T reference loudspeaker, Aerial systems are
widely recognized for their satisfying sonic performance and impeccable
SYSTEM 1 is every bit an Aerial composition. Thoughtful attention to
detail has been applied to every aspect of the system. The acoustic
design of its left, center and right loudspeaker modules is derived from
our award-winning two-channel designs. The twin high-output subwoofers
benefit from our experience with the remarkable Model SW12. Its slim,
modular components and semi-custom grille assemblies integrate
seamlessly with video screens of widely variable dimensions with minimal
intrusion into a living space.
SYSTEM 1 SPECIFICATIONS
S1 Column Loudspeakers
• Frequency Response 50 Hz to 22 kHz ±2 dB
• Sensitivity Over 92 dB
• Impedance 4 ohms, 3.2 ohms minimum
• Recommended Power 50 to 500 W (8 ohms)
• Drivers (4) 7” woofers, (2) 6” midranges, 1” tweeter
• Crossovers 350 and 2,700 Hz. High order.
• Connections 4 x Gold-plated binding posts
• Optional Accessories Surround speaker packages. Bases. Grille colors.
• Dimensions (hwd) 50.6 x 8.5 x 11.8” (1285 x 216 x 300) with feet and grilles
• Weight Each 100 lb/45kg. 125 lb/57kg packed
• Finishes Smooth Black
S1 Subwoofers and Subwoofer Amplifiers
• Frequency Response Flat to 20 Hz
• Drivers (2) 10” Kevlar-Nomex cone, long linear excursion
• Amplifiers 600 W fully-balanced, all-discrete, high current Class A/B
• Crossovers LP & HP Filters, 30-100 Hz, 24 dB. Adjustable phase.
• Sensitivity 100 mv balanced or unbalanced, 1v high level
• Impedance 20k balanced, 10k unbalanced, 1k high level
• Connections Inputs: 2 balanced, 2 unbalanced, 2 high level
• HP Outputs: 2 balanced, 2 unbalanced
• Main Output: 2 x Gold-plated binding posts
• Dimensions (hwd) Subs 23 x 30 x 11.8” (585 x 760 x 300) with feet and grilles
• Amps 7.5 x 17.7 x 11” (190 x 450 x 280) with feet
• Weight Each Subs 120 lb/55kg. 150 lb/68kg packed
• Amps 40 lb/18kg. 45 lb/20kg packed
• Finishes Smooth Black
YSTEM 1 PERFORMANCE FEATURES
• True high-end performance. Quality consistent with high Aerial Acoustic standards.
• High sensitivity (92dB) and exceptional dynamics.
• 25 drivers provide relaxed, natural performance at any level.
• 4 long-throw subwoofer drivers provide powerful, realistic stereo bass.
• 2 powerful 600 W amplifiers fit conveniently under the center speaker or in an equipment rack.
• Designed as a complete factory optimized system. Superior to mix-and-match systems.
SYSTEM 1 OPTIONS
• Flexible surround speaker packages for 5 to 8 channel systems.
• Shallow depth 2 x 250W stereo power amps for up to 8 channel self-contained systems.
• Bases to enhance performance, provide height adjustment and increase forward stability.
• Grilles in different colors.