I bought this amplifier brand new last year. Due to owning far too many audio components at once this unit was seldom used. The unit is in perfect looking and operating condition with less that 25 hours of use. Built like a tank and weighing in at 40 lbs this amp has MM/MC phono input, a 90 true watts per channel, heavy duty speaker binding posts and a beautifully made remote. Included is the amp, manual, remote and power cord. This is an absolute must for timeless beauty and high end audio performance. Additional specs are below.
Paypal payment is due within 3 days of sale to a verified solid buyer. Item
shipping FedEx to a confirmed Paypal address. Shipping only to the lower 48
States. Sale is final.
- 90 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD
- 140 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz)
- current feedback amplification circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- Marantz's Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM-SA3) offers exquisite detail and dynamic range while reducing noise
- frequency response: 5-100,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 106dB line, 86dB phono (MM), 75dB phono (MC)
- massive toroidal transformer wound with oxygen-free copper
- rigid chassis with double-bottom plate and aluminum die-cast feet to minimize vibration
- 6 RCA audio inputs (includes phono input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges)
- phono section features constant current feedback gain stage for flawless musical reproduction from your vinyl recordings
- Power Amp Direct inputs for use with a separate preamp or A/V receiver with Front L/R preamp outputs
- stereo RCA preamp outputs
- 2 sets of stereo RCA recording outputs
- high-purity copper binding-post speaker connectors
- biamp/stereo switch lets you biamp your speakers using two PM-14S1's for even higher-fidelity sound
- full-size headphone output
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.