If you have any questions/concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.
Ortofon 2M MONO WHITE MM Moving Magnet Turntable Phono Cartridge/Needle LOW HOURS
Some of the greatest recordings in music continue to be reissued in their original mono mixes. Do them justice with Ortofon's 2M Mono phono cartridge. With an improved engine providing extremely accurate playback, 2M Mono digs deep into the grooves, pulling out music you've never heard before. The 2M Mono is built with a 18µm Nude Spherical stylus for a supremely balanced, thoroughly enjoyable sound.
This Ortofon 2m MONO cartridge is fully working. It has approx 10 hours of use. Previous owner had it installed in a Rega P3 turntable which is also available.
Missing is the stylus protection guard.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec: 4 mV
- Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz: 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 18 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 65 µm
- Tracking force range: 1.6-2.0g (16-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 700 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 300 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 150-300 pF
- Cartridge weight without screws 7.2 g
- Replacement stylus unit: 2M 78
Included: Cartridge, screws and box ONLY. Stylus protection guard is missing.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.