Denons 100th anniversary premium, flagship headphone AH-D7000 in great, near new condition. The headphones were only used for special, rare listening occasions in a non-smoking, no pet household. All accessory, storage box and packaging included.
“Rich Sound Created by Natural Wood and Acoustics Technology”
Headphones. They are like a musical instrument that radiates a rainbow of sound. Since they are worn on the head, the listener also needs to feel comfortable wearing them.
“Driver units that produce a deep, rich sound with high resolution”, “Natural wood housing with superior acoustic effects”, “Headband and frame construction that makes the headphones light and comfortable to wear”, and “Wire in the cable that transmits electrical signals with optimum purity” –these are some of the vital elements inherent in the new AH-D7000 Headphones, which Denon have developed to the Hi Fi nest standards.
The AH-D7000 is Denon’s flagship model, the product of a rigorous regime of listening tests. As such they are supplied with a beautifully crafted case so that your headphones are always protected when not in use.
Features (according to manufacturer):
- Stronger magnetic circuit for the driver unit:
- The AH-D7000’s stronger magnetic power provides robust drive that is capable of producing a dynamic, high-resolution sound. (11.4% boost in magnetic power: Denon comparison)
- Piano finished real wood mahogany housing, superior acoustic effects:
- The same type of high-grade natural mahogany used to make guitars has been used for the AH-D7000's housing. This has been done because of the superior acoustic characteristics of such wood. To ensure the highest-quality sound, Denon engineers have analyzed a full range of aspects from the shape of the housing and its thickness to the final finishing used on pianos.
- Microfiber diaphragm, to reproduce delicate nuances.
- Acoustic Optimiser, to achieve ideal acoustic characteristics
- Cloth-wrapped cable with high-purity (99.99999% OFC) 7N-OFC wire and equal length for left and right channels, to optimize sound quality
- Cable with tangle-free, twisting-resistant Elastomer sheath
- The cable covering is made of Elastomer to guard against touch noise and other types of sound distortion caused by vibration. This tangle-free material also makes the cable easy to use.
- ø6.3mm (0.25 inch) aluminum plug matching Denon’s high-end models
- Gold plated connector
- Magnesium frame and duralumin slider construction to achieve light weight and natural feel while wearing
- Leather ear pads and head pad
- Luxurious storage box included
- Type: Dynamic type
- Drive units: ø 50 mm (1.97 inch), Neodymium magnet
- Input: impedance 25 ohms
- Sensitivity: 108 dB/mW
- Maximum input: 1,800 mW
- Frequency response: 5 - 45,000 Hz
- Weight: 370 g (0.81 lbs), not including cable
- Cable: length 3.0 m (9.84 ft), 7N-OFC cable
- Plug: ø 6.3 mm (0.25 inch), gold-plated stereo plug
I will include the headphone together with a top grade wooden headphone stand of value over $300.
"Sieveking Sound Omega Wood Headphone Stand"
The complete set is selling at a great price of only $1100 (original price is over $1600). Don't miss the opportunity to own this headphone set for a very good price.
Please add Paypal fee for 3%.