The LINK is a bridge between music files from all sources
and a DAC with a USB connection. Music files can be on PCs and laptops,
connected NAS drives on home networks with carefully archived CD libraries,
internet radio and subscription services like Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify. The Link
can take all these files and feed them into an existing hi-fi system.
Hardware Feature Summary
- Power circuitry is synchronized to the USB audio clock
- Ethernet input is synchronized to the USB audio Clock
- Multi-stage ultra-low noise linear regulated power circuit
- USB audio optimized output provides jitter free audio
- The advanced clock circuitry re-clocks any USB input
Mechanical Feature Summary
- Machined from a solid billet of aluminium
- Incorporates EMI absorbing material to remove internal EMI
- The mass of the case dissipates air-borne vibration
- Incorporates AVDC vibration trap
Software Feature Summary
- Control via a smart devices and PC/laptop
- Control through the Stack Audio web interface
- Multi-room enabled
- Software has a large user base and is frequently updated
- Plug a USB CD drive in and rip your disks bit perfectly to
your network or external storage
- Plug in a USB disk drive and access your stored music
- Support for TIDAL , Qobuz and internet radio (Shoutcast)
- Multiple language options
- Roon Ready
- 2 x USB inputs
- 1 x USB B detox input
- Ethernet input
- 18v 1amp- 1.5amp DC input
- 1 x dedicated USB audio output
- HDMI output for connection to TV/video monitor/touch screens
for control (not i2s)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.