I am the original owner of these remarkable PSB Imagine T2 speakers. In dark cherry, they are beautiful to look at. And most important, they sound great. They have won critical acclaim world-wide for punching way above their modest size and price. See eg:
The Absolute Sound http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/psb-imagine-t2-loudspeaker/
Soundstage HiFi https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/401-psb-imagine-t2-loudspeakers
Home Theater & HiFi https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/speaker/floor-standing/psb-imagine-t2-tower-speakers/
After praising the amazing sound of the speaker, The Absolute Sound went so far to say:
“Can the T2s really be all that good? Well, what can I say? ***. The T2 is a speaker to listen to carefully before you buy anything else—even things that cost a lot more”. http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/psb-imagine-t2-loudspeaker/
These speakers are in excellent condition. I have given them a modest 8/10 rating only because the ornamental rubber surrounding the drivers is slightly tacky to the touch, probably due to the heat in Arizona, where we spend half the year. (The rubber surrounding the rear ports and the binding posts was also tacky, but my wife cleaned it off. She didn’t do this for the rubber surrounding the drivers to avoid causing any damage to the drivers.) Otherwise, the speakers would be rated 9/10 and the asking price would be higher.
Included are 2 port plugs (one for each speaker), metal jumper straps (installed), grills, feet and spikes, owner’s manual, and the original boxes.
Accepting PayPal. Shipping within the continental USA only, and buyer pays.
Specifications and Features:
- frequency response: 34-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended power: 20-300 watts
- 1" titanium dome Ferrofluid tweeter with neodymium magnet
- one 4" injection-molded, clay ceramic-filled polypropylene midrange with rubber surrounds
- three 5-1/4" injection-molded, clay ceramic-filled polypropylene woofers with rubber surrounds
- triple port, bass reflex design
- included port plug lets you seal one of the bass ports to adjust for room acoustics or user preference
- heavy, internally braced cabinets resist vibration for clearer sound
- hand-selected, real wood veneer or high-gloss black/white finish
- two sets of gold-plated five way binding posts — can be bi-wired or bi-amplified
- 8-5/16"W x 40-9/16"H x 13-5/8"D