Pro-Ject's Debut CARBON sets the standard for turntable performance at a modest price. Since the 1990's the Debut line has stunned reviewers and thrilled owners.
This is a beautiful, private showroom demo, that's nearly new. It may have a small scuff and a bit of dust but its factory packed in the original box and includes the turntable, platter, acrylic dust cover, DC power supply, belt, record mat, inner-connect cables, record adapter, tonearm counterweight, tonearm gauge and manual. The Esprit SB has the precision quartz drive system built in. It precisely manages and controls the speeds and allows you to change it with the press of a button. PLUS, as a Pro-Ject dealer, we'll honor the full factory warranty! You'll have it set up in minutes and enjoying the great ambiance of vinyl in no time. FEATURES:
- 33 & 45 RPM
- Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- New DC power supply with synchronous AC motor
- New TPE motor suspension
- Magnetic cartridge 2M red from Ortofon
- Belt isolated drive
- High-gloss white lacquer finish
- Speeds: 33, 45, 78 (Electronic and manual speed change)
- Drive: Belt drive
- Platter: 300mm acrylic platter
- Main bearings: stainless steel
- Wow & flutter: +/- 0,10%
- Speed drift: +/- 0,80%
- Signal to noise: - 68dB
- Effective arm length: 218,5 mm
- Effective arm mass: 6,0 g
- Overhang: 18,5mm
- Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover
- Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 7,4 watt max / < 0,5 watt standby
- Dimensions: 16.3" W x 4.6" H x 12.6" D (lid closed)
- Weight: 12.3 Lbs net
Note: Record shown not included.
SALON 1 Audio offers quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We have a real hi-end audio showroom on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
For expert advice give us a call at (407) 953-9596
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.