Canary Audio's expertise at building no compromise tube amplifiers, has taken their fantastic M500 to the next level. With upgrades using the very highest quality components available, they have created the M600. This pair is a limited run of a handful of JM Labs designated models rarely found for sale.
Operating in pure class A, triode mode, they are absolutely dreamy, lush and powerful... bringing life, love and luxuriousness to your music. Now using Amtrans AMRG premium carbon film resistors, new integrated power circuitry, over-sized custom wound output transformers and rectifier filtering on each channel.
I'll just quote one review, " This amplifier combines the second greatest overall amount of purity, delicacy, control, weight and authority of any amplifier I have ever heard in my 30 years of audio listening".
Finished in a luxurious pewter and gold with a mesmerizing over sized white-lit VU meter, they look as good as they sound. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, even as you anticipate powering them up for a long listening session. The M600 is the model just below the Reference $45,000 mono-blocks.
These just came to us and are in excellent condition. They would be mint if it weren't for a slight warp in one rear binding post back panel, likely due to having a huge speaker cable connected. You might not even have noticed had we not pointed it out.
The current set of tubes has clocked 50 hours and a new 2nd set of 5Z3's is included.
- Amtrans AMRG premium carbon film resistors with gold-plated leads.
- Integrated power circuit with time-delay relay to eliminate turn-on thump.
- Newly designed high voltage power supplies.
- Rectifier with double choke filtering (two chokes are employed per channel).
- Faster and more dynamic input circuit.
- Custom EI power transformers.
- Exclusive machined Delrin 300B tube sockets with gold plated pin receptacles.
- Specially designed power meter with a custom back-lit LED display.
- 100% handcrafted in California, USA.
AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- DESIGN - Class A, Push-pull
- TYPE - Mono-block w/ Separate Power Supplies
- RATED POWER OUTPUT - 50 Watts RMS
- INPUT SENSITIVITY - .75 Volts for full output
- INPUT IMPEDANCE - 150,000 Ohms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 10Hz to 80,000Hz
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION - 0.2%
- SIGNAL TO NOISE - -81 dB
- DAMPING FACTOR - 14
- POWER CONSUMPTION - 350 Watts
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE - 4/8 Ohms
- TUBE COMPLIMENT - 4X - 300B, 2X - 6SN7GTB, 2X - 5U4GB
- DIMENSIONS/EA MONO-BLOCK - (LxWxH) 25.5" x 12" x 9"
- WEIGHT/EA: 75 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- 2X Monoblock Amplifiers
- 8X - GOLD LION Custom PX300B tubes (50 hrs)
- 4X - Electro-harmonix 6SN7EH (gold pin) tubes (50 Hrs)
- 4X - 5U4G Tubes (50 hrs)
- 4X - Shuguang 5Z3PAT tubes (New)
- Standard heavy gauge power cords - 6'
- Owners Manual
CONDITION - Excellent condition. No scratches, scuffs or dings. Minor case warp on one unit near large binding post.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -