With the RPM 5 Carbon came a radical, hi-end industrial look with performance to match. With its striking ultra-low resonance chassis and a completely decoupled motor adding no mechanical resonance. This level of performance was attained only in tables costing many $1000's.
The RPM 5 Carbon features an acoustically inert, thick acrylic platter floating on an inverted ceramic ball bearing. The tonearm is a 9cc Evo built from carbon fiber and mounted with the excellent Sumiko Blue Point #2 cartridge. Background noise is black and the table runs silent leaving room for pure music.
This is a demo table with little or no hours on it. Its a static display and has been in out private showroom since we opened it. Includes everything a new one does and a full (1) year warranty.
- Precision isolated belt driven platter
- Ultra-precision DC-driven, AC generator motor
- Ceramic ball inverted platter bearing
- 300 mm extra thick, inert solid acrylic platter
- TPE damped counterweight
- Adjustable aluminum cone feet
- 9" cc Carbon Fiber EVO tonearm
- Sumiko Blue Point #2 Cartridge
- High gloss red and carbon fiber finish
- Designed and handmade in Europe
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- DRIVE - Belt
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.12% at 33 RPM, ±0.10% at 45 RPM
- SIGNAL TO NOISE - 73 dB
- CONNECTIONS - Detachable RCA audio cable and ground
- POWER SUPPLY - External 15V DC
- MAIN BEARING - Ceramic ball
- PLATTER - Extra Thick Inert, solid acrylic
- TONEARM - 9CC Evo Carbon Fiber
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 12.7" x 17" x 6"
- WEIGHT - 17.6 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Acrylic Platter
- Felt Mat
- DC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- 47" RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-Skate weight (6 different ranges)
- Hex-key tool
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Excellent.
WARRANTY - 1 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -