Pro-Ject is well known for using unique design principles to achieve extraordinary performance out of low cost materials. Even their $500 tables have very good performance for the average audiophile. Imagine if they took their decades of experience and applied it to a no-compromise turntable! Using features like a mass-loaded, floating table foundation, opposed magnetic, decoupled feet, resonance free, metal granulate core chassis, and oversize and top-of-the-line materials in every aspect. Thus the SIGNATURE line is born. A unique aspect of the single-pivot tonearm is its ability to quickly and accurately adjust for a wide range of cartridges. (This feature was originally intended for Pro-Ject's founders own table and it worked so well it was put into production).
The plinth is finished in a stunning high gloss Olivewood and most parts are chrome plated. It's definitely a table your friends will talk about... and envy.
This table is an open box from our showroom. It has never been sold or delivered. Its in excellent condition and blemish free.
No cartridge is supplied with the Signature 10, however we are offering a one-time discount of 35% off a single cartridge of your choice with the purchase of this table.
- Sumiko Blackbird - $1249....your cost $811 installed.
- Sumiko Starling - $1899....your cost $1234 installed.
- Sumiko Pearwood Celebration II - $2799....your cost $1819 installed
- Sumiko Palo Santos Presentation - $4499....your cost $2500 installed (Special pricing)
- Granulate filled, mass-loaded sub chassis
- Belt driven, isolated, precision AC drive motor
- Solid Brass record weight included
- Individually height adjustable, machined aluminum, magnetic field floating feet with Sorbothane damping
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- 2.3" thick, damped and machined aluminum platter weighting 23 lbs
- Inverted bearing uses a solid stainless steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on ceramic bearing plates for ultra smooth and effortless operation.
- Removable and upgradable phono cables - Top of the line Pro-ject cables included.
- External power supply minimises electro-mechanical interference
- Aluminum SME headshell
- Conical tube tonearm defuses standing wave reflections
- All 4 provided counterweight are Sorbothane damped and isolated.
- Lowered counterweight shaft improves wow and flutter by reducing cantilever forces.
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of the armtube and vertical tracking
- Single-screw armtube fixing allows for rotation for precise azimuth adjustment
- Silicone damped arm-lift is adjustable to allow for a variety of cartridges
- All internal wiring is high-purity copper
- Nominal speeds: 33 / 45 r.p.m.
- Dust cover: Pro-Ject Cover it optional
- Record weight: Included 7.7 Lbs
- Fully balanced internal wiring. Unbalanced output (Balanced XLR cable is available as an option)
- Magnet supported feet
- Tonearm: 10" Single pivot, aluminum
- Effective tonearm length: 10" (245mm)
- Effective tonearm mass: 15.5g
- Overhang: 16mm
- Cartridge: Optional
- Supplied counterweight: Cartridge weight 4 - 10g
- Downforce range: 10 - 35mN
- Speed variance: ±0,5 %
- Wow and flutter: ±0,01 %
- Signal to noise: -73dB
- Platter weight/diameter: 23 Lbs / 11.8"
- Power supply type: Mains-fed outboard power supply (220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles)
- Output voltage: 16V/500mA AC
- Power consumption: 2W
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 18.7" x 7.7" x 13.9"
- Weight: 50.7 Lbs w/o Cartridge
This table is an open box (never sold or set-up), showroom model from our private showroom. It includes everything that comes with it new in the box including the full warranty...and the crate.
This table only ships truck freight on a small pallet.
SALON 1 Audio is a hi-end audio destination on the East coast of Florida. We are authorized dealers for many mainstream lines and have a reputation for offering above average value on trade-ins. Our on-line items include quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We are here to assist in any way we can.
For expert advice give us a call at (407) 953-9596
We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility. Truck freight to a residential address or where a lift-gate is needed, may incur additional fees.