The Sapphire’s simple yet effective suspension system has been revered for its ability to reliably isolate the record from the footfalls, environmental noise, and unwanted resonances. About this product
Great condition trade-in SOTA Sapphire turntable in Oak finish with vacuum record-clamping system, Reflex Clamp, Randall Research Symmetrical TX interconnects, and Sumiko MCD800 Tonearm.
Turntable comes in original box and packing with listed accessories and owner’s manual.
Turntable is rated 8/10 for very minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and use.SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Belt-drive, two-speed, four-point suspended-subchassis turntable, with vacuum holddown.
- Wow & flutter: 0.03% (D1N45-507).
- Rumble: –84.5dB (DIN45-539B).
- Speed accuracy: ±0.02%.
- Dimensions: 20.25" W by 7.5" H by 16.25" D (3" extra depth required when lid open).
- Tonearm Effective Length: 228.6mm
- Pivot to rear of arm: 63.5mm
- Cartridge Overhang: 18.17mm
- Offset angle: 24.14 degrees
- Mounting distance: 210.43mm
- Height Adjustment Range: 35 to 57mm
- Tracking force adjustment: 1.75g max calibrated (more using counterweight)
- Bearing Type: 4-point gimbal ball race and cone
- Bearing friction: less than 10mg
- Arm lead capacitance: 100pf
- Cartridge weight range: 4 to 18g
- Effective mass: 11g (with L weight)
Paragon has resumed normal shipping operations, though major delivery carriers are still experiencing some delays. Our showroom has re-opened to the public, and we continue to offer curbside service. We thank you for your patience and continued support.Additional Information
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: Paragon Pre-Owned & Specials