Jay’s Audio DAC-2 [Silver]
2018 version, Non-Signature
From highly regarded boutique manufacturer of DACs, CD players and CD Transports
Excellent condition, less than two years old
Superb build quality.
Asking: $1575 plus shipping from Quebec City G1R4A4
Features and Specifications:
- Basic architecture:
- USB input: XMOS's XU208
- DAC chipset: AKM dual AK4497EQ
- Digital audio input receiving chip: AK4118 ultra-low jitter
- Control core: STM32
- Digital processing of clock systems and digital audio streams:
Xilinx large-scale FPGAs
- PCM: up to 384Khz.
- DSD: up to DSD512
- Analogue Outputs: 1 pair RCA(2Vrms), 1 pair XLR(4Vrms).
- Digital Inputs: 2 Coax [1 BNC, 1RCA], 1 AES, 1 OPT, 1 USB, 1 I2S
Shipping Dimension: 22 [L] x 20 [W] x 10 [H] in.
Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
Includes: Original double box, stock PC
Details of Features:
- Proprietary adaptive clock system technology with built-in 4 independent ultra-low jitter audio crystal oscillators, CRYSTEK Femto clock.
- High-performance digital-analog hybrid phase-locked loop, excellent clock synchronization recovery technology, greatly reduce the secondary PLL of external digital input jitter.
- Source synchronization technology and FPGA shaping technology, reshaping the isolated I2S signal stream, eliminating the additive jitter caused by the isolation chip.
- Large-scale FPGA for digital audio signal processing, the proprietary algorithm, and multi-input channel isolation technology to ensure the purity of each input signal.
- HDMI i2s Input
- NOS Non-Oversampling / OS Oversampling - Selectable