Parasound Halo JC2 Preamplifier Class A Pre-Amp - SIlver - Near Excellent!
JC2 is a superb stereophile class A preamplifier. This unit comes in near excellent condition (9/10 for a pre-amp) and only remote shows some use wear. Unit has very low use and comes with original remote controller and power cord, perfectly functional. Unit retails from $3500 to $4500 new, offered here with low buy it now price for your convenience - see photos for more reference and email with questions.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- Distortion: THD: < 0.003% at 100 Hz, THD: < 0.005% at 20 kHz, IM: < 0.003%
- S/N Ratio: > 116 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted, > 104 dB, input shorted, unweighted
- Crosstalk: > 100 dB at 10 kHz, > 90 dB at 20 kHz
- Gain: 14 dB, maximum
- L, R Gain Control Range: - 10 dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced: 30k ohms
- Balanced: 30k ohms per leg
- Output Impedance: Unbalanced: < 60 ohms
- Balanced: < 60 ohms per leg
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV for 1 V output
- Total Gain: 14 dB
- Maximum Output: 8 V
- AC Power Requirement:110 - 120 V or 220-240 V, 50 - 60 Hzs (Set AC Voltage switch on rear panel) 25 watt standby; 30 watts when turned on
- Dimensions: Width: 17 1/4" (437 mm) Depth: 16" (406 mm) Height, with feet: 5 7/8" (150 mm) Height, without feet: 5 1/4" (133 mm)
- Weight: Net: 24 lbs. (11 kg) Shipping: 36 lbs. (16.4 kg)
Unit will be shipped double-boxed with full insurance.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.