This Torus TOT AVR Power Unit is our store demo. It is in pristine condition and comes with full warranty.
Please see pictures. We are ready to ship within one business day.
- Toroidal Isolation
- Noise Filtering
High Instantaneous Current Capability
- Series Mode Surge Suppression
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Smart Ethernet
Torus Power AVR models add Automatic Voltage Regulation to the standard Torus
Power features, thereby enhancing protection against voltage sags,
brownouts and surges. Ethernet connectivity and RS232 interface makes
AVR models ideal for basic home monitoring applications.
Torus AVR will keep the output constant within the range of 115 Volts to
125Volts, with an input voltage of 90V to 130V. Between 85V to 90V, and
between 130V and 135V, the regulation will be reduced.
Balanced Input is available on many Torus Power models, providing an additional
stage of noise cancellation. Torus AVR with balanced input will keep the
output constant within the range of 115 Volts to 125 Volts, with an
input voltage of 170V to 270V.
- IP addressable with built-in web browser interface – allows remote monitoring and control
- Password protection control
- Automatic email notification on fault condition
- RS-232 control — compatible with Crestron and other control systems
- Switch-On Safety Delay (5 seconds) when power turned on / restored
- Cloud based monitoring and control through ihiji, and other systems
- Front panel display shows voltage conditions (input / output voltage), current draw, and IP address
Torus Power RM, AVR, and AVR2 series models use extra heavy duty medical
grade outlets custom manufactured by Hubbell. These outlets provide
greater contact force, reduced heat buildup, and redundant grounding,
and are vastly superior to commercial grade outlets.