NAD Masters Series M22 V2
Stereo power amplifier
- 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.1% THD with 2 channels driven
- 900 watts into 8 ohms (bridged)
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- innovative nCore™ amplifier technology offers robust power output and accurate sound with minimal distortion
- PowerDrive™ circuit with automatic speaker impedance sensing delivers maximum dynamic, clean power output regardless of speaker load
- high-current, low-distortion power supply for clean sound
- all-discrete circuitry offers minimal noise and distortion
- 3-position auto turn-on sensitivity switch for improved system setup
- 1 pair of balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA preamp inputs (switchable)
- 1 pair of speaker binding posts
- signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- 12-volt trigger input
- detachable power cord
- 17-1/8"W x 6-1/16"H x 14-15/16"D
- weight: 33.1 lbs.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.