The Classic is a table that brings back memories. Retro-styled using a traditional framed design with a floating sub-chassis and decoupling suspension, but engineered using the very latest in carbon fiber and ultra-high quality, low friction bearings and components.
The Classic features a solid machined aluminum platter and quiet DC motor assembly. The 9" carbon fiber / aluminum tonearm with the installed Sumiko Blu Point #2 cartridge is precise and reveals extreme details in your recordings. Get ready to want to listen to your vinyl all over again and hear it like never before!
Operation is simple and the table is easy to set-up and use within minutes of unpacking.
This table is an open box demo and has a few minor scuffs and fine scratches from dusting but overall sueper clean. The cartridge is new as the table has not been played, other than for testing.
The table is packed in the original packaging and includes all accessories. It also includes the full (2) two year warranty with (1) year on the cartridge.
- TONEARM - 9" Carbon Fiber / Aluminum Composite
- CARTRIDGE - Sumiko Blue Point #2 ($449)
- OPERATION - Manual operation with silicone-damped lift
- MAIN BEARING - Japanese ball bearing / Ultra-low friction Zircon pin-point carden upper
- DRIVE - Belt
- SUSPENSION - Decoupling feet (Height adjustable) and floating chassis
- PLATTER - 300mm solid Aluminum / TPE damped
- ANTI-SKATE - Magnetic
- COUNTERWEIGHT - TPS damped
- DUST-COVER - Acrylic hinged (included)
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with manual speed change
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.11% at 33 RPM, ±0.10% at 45 RPM
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 70 dB
- CONNECTIONS - Detachable RCA audio cable and ground
- POWER SUPPLY - External 15V DC
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 13.8" x 18.2" x 5.1"
- WEIGHT - 22.5 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Platter w/ integrated vinyl mat
- AC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- 47" RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-Skate weight
- Hex-key tool
- Stylus Pressure Gauge
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Excellent
WARRANTY - 2 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -