I am selling as a package an MIT Vero 50ex Headphone amplifier with a pair of final Sonorous VI headphones. The only quirk this headphone amp has is that you cant listen to it while the battery charges. But on a full battery you can listen for about 8 hours. Contact Scott at [email protected] or call/text (972)754-8359.
High Current, Class A/B extended range Headphone Amp with Multipole™ Technology
The moniker Vero 50ex denotes 50 poles of articulation and the lower case “ex” calls attention to the extra performance provided by MIT Multipole™ technology. This is the first time Multipole™ has ever been used on active circuits. The results are nothing less than astonishing. Silent Power™ is delivered by three Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries to create the deepest, blackest background. Similar to the experience of looking at stars from a remote mountain top, minute audio details are readily identified against the velvet black space battery power provides.
Features & Benefits:
- Silent Power™–Battery powered supply circuit for super low noise floor
- 3 Watts of class AB power
- 10k input impedance for high current applications
- 47 ohm output for enhanced stability
- Frequency response: +/- 1/2 dbu from 3Hz to 60kHz for any type of critical listening
- Gain = 13dB or a ratio of 20X for extra headroom
- Hi/Lo Gain Switch: for use with low impedance high sensitivity headphones to reduce circuit noise
- X talk -80 @ 1kHz keeps images crisp and clear
- 11.5” X 8.5” X 2.5” size makes use and storage easy and transporting easier
- 6.0 lbs– can sit on any surface without fear of overloading
- Signal to noise: >88dBu for best low level resolution
- 1/8th inch and RCA inputs for ease of use on most equipment
- 1/4 inch outputs are robust and extremely easy to use
- 4-pin XLR output included for premium connectivity
- Charger included
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.