Pro-Ject X1's takes the Debut table and hot-rods everything. Better plinth, better platter, better cartridge, better motor control, even a better paint job. How does it sound? Definitely better!
The XI features an AC/DC speedbox controller on-board and Sumiko's excellent Rainier cartridge. If you're looking for something above the crowd of $500 tables, take a good listen to the X1. You won't be disappointed.
This unit is nearly new and is an open box/demo unit. Its repacked in the original box and included all accessories it came with new. It's so nice, we'll even extend a one-year warranty on it.
- Speed control with electronic speed control for precise stability
- Isolated motor for minimized vibration and noise
- Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
- Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft brass bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
- Resonance free, 1.5 kg heavy acrylic platter
- 8.6” carbon/alu sandwich tonearm with internal damping and TPE damped counterweight
- Kardan ultra-low friction 4 pin point precision tonearm bearing
- Sumiko new Rainier cartridge newly developed with Sumiko for highly dynamic and full sound
- Massive and heavy, precision CNC‘d MDF chassis
- Luxury 8 layers of painted and hand-polished finish
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose built by Pro-Ject
- Height adjustable, damped aluminum feet
- Designed and handmade in Europe
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with electronic speed change
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.15% at 33 RPM, ±0.13% at 45 RPM
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 70 dB
- CONNECTIONS - Detachable RCA audio cable and ground
- POWER SUPPLY - External 15V DC
- MAIN BEARING - Stainless Steel / Brass
- PLATTER - 20mm Thick Acrylic
- TONEARM - 8.6" Carbon Fiber / Aluminum
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 13.2" x 16.3" x 5"
- WEIGHT - 15.4 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Acrylic Platter
- Felt Mat
- DC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- 47" RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-Skate weight
- Hex-key tool
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
WARRANTY - 1 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -