REL Top Sentor III's in Black, as new in 8/10 condition or better, regularly $5,995 now only $1,595 :
Had two (one sold). No factory boxes so we prefer a local sale but can properly box it for shipping plus $55 for supply’s and time.
Please Note: We are an authorized REL Dealer and if you are not supported locally we are here to make better sound and help you get the most out of your investment in making better sound (Call David).
We can make safe boxes with 2" of Styrofoam for $55 plus shipping and insurgence and 3% for PayPal costs also we accept VISA & MC for 3% to cover costs.
No low offers considered price to move and prefer local sale.
California State Sales Tax only is collected if you picking up or it is being delivered to a California address. Out of California sales / no California State Sales Tax is collected.
III reference subwoofer: 300 watt, high current, DC coupled internal
amplifier, Super ARM™ loaded cabinet, redesigned 10" Big Ten Volt driver.
Neutrik Speakon™ ABC high level input and high level balanced input
for differential amps, dual RCA stereo low level inputs. Separate volume
controls for low and high level. Phase reversal switch. Freq response
to 12 Hz. Glass top. Rosenut, Cherry, or Black Oak finishes.
SYSTEM TYPE: Super ARM® loaded cabinet with ABC® semi-tone variable
bass filter. 70 litre.
ROOM LOWER FREQUENCY RESPONSE AT -6dB: 11Hz
INPUT IMPEDANCE: High level 100K, Low level 10K
CONTROL RANGE: 80dB
UNIT IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohm
INPUT VOLTAGE: 115V 50/60 Hz or 230 V 50/60 Hz, subject to country
WxHxD mm (inches) incl. feet and rear panel controls 650x580x450 (25.59x22.84x17.72)
55Kg; 121.25 Ibs
- True 300W (continuous] discrete, direct-coupled MOSFET amplifier
- Downward firing long-throw 250mm (110") very heavy duty "Volt" driver, die-cast chassis
- Ultra-rigid, multi-braced 30mm cabinet
- Refined ABC® variable crossover adjustment in 24 musically correct semi-tone increments between 22Hz-96Hz
- Super Acoustic Resistive Matrix (ARM®) loading for smoother bass response
- Four position mode selector: line/LFE (0 degrees phase and 180 degrees phase)
- Audiophile grade toroidal transformer
- Gas-tight Neutrik high level connection for long-term consistency of sound quality
- High quality, panel-mounted twin phono inputs at 0dB and+12dB (low level)
- High and low level balanced inputs (Neutrik/XLR)
- Totally discrete input circuitry for high and low level inputs
- Separate volume controls for high and low level input adjustment
- Simultaneous connection of high and low level sources
- Set-Safe® audibly transparent driver protection
- 8x ultra-rugged output devices
- Double thickness, double-sided glass-fibre board with plated-through holes
- IEC power input socket - non-captive lead for installation flexibility 9 Hand-built in Great Britain
- Three year worldwide warranty
Price EACH: $5,995.00
is best to call David and visit: www.weinhartdesign.com with questions
in Los Angeles Showroom 310-472-8880 or on my cell after hours and weekends 310-927-2260 any time from 10AM - 10PM.
Design has lots of other items new and used and if you're in Los Angeles or visiting please accept my invitation to experience our World Class Audio Showroom and please visit our web site @
are always interested in purchasing quality Audio pieces, LP collections and most quality trades are welcomed.
All sales out of California are State Sales Tax exempt.
California State Sales Tax of 9.5% applies for items picked up or shipped to a California address.
accept payments by Bank Wire Transfers without fees and is the only
form of payment on all sales out of the U.S. and Canada. We prefer this
method of payment and also makes shipping to addresses other than
VISA, MC and Papal are gladly accepted within
Changing the Way You Listen,
the U.S. and Canada as long as the charge is approved and shipping to
the billing address on record and adds 3% to cover costs.
call me directly in my world class showroom in Los Angeles weekdays @
310-472-8880 or any reasonable time on my cell including weekends @
310-927-2260 and I can answer your questions and help you with all of
your new and pre owned needs.
Weinhart Design, Inc.
President & CEO [email protected]
The Audio and Video Expert
2337 Roscomare Road, Studio #1
Los Angeles, California 90077