Collection level, ultra-luxury, handmade silver wire winding transformers and components, a unique and noble sound performance in the world. Two months display in the audition room, selling at a promotion price. For other, please click: kkkkok E-STORE
As our flagship preamplifier, G-1000 reaches Audio Note's highest specifications and quality standard. It is made of highest quality parts with uncompromising circuit design and layout. Our goal is simple : To get the ultimate expressions for music ! Through G-1000, you can hear grand soundstage filled with fine presence. Your audio will sound colorful, with rich ambience yet amazing instruments positioning.
- Newly developed 50 steps attenuator. The sheer volume of musical information uncovered is overwhelming.
- Vacuum tubes adopted are 6072. Basic circuit is direct-coupling of plate follower and cathode follower. The parallel configuration (of plate follower) secured low output impedance for higher clarity. True balance input is added to G-1000 through adopting new in-house silver winding input transformer.
- Capacitors groups are distributed along the line stage. This design serves big power supply capacity while signals loop can be shortened as much as possible.
- All premium parts are used at G-1000. SSW (Silk Silver Wire), silver foil signal capacitors, original power transformer and choke are adopted. Main chassis is made of copper.
- For providing a secure operating condition for G-1000, a large scale shunt type heater power supply circuit is newly used.
Product Stereo line preamplifier Model G-1000 i Frequency Response 8Hz ～ 280kHz (+0dB, -3dB / with 100kΩ load, Unbalanced) 15Hz ～ 90kHz (+0dB, -3dB / with 100kΩ load, Balanced) Gain 25dB Input / Impedance RCA 4pairs, Unbalanced / 50kΩ XLR 1pair, Balanced (transformer, 2:Hot) / 50kΩ(12.5kΩ/12.5kΩ) Output RCA x2, XLR x1 (unbalanced, over 20 kΩ load) Noise less than 0.15mV Vacuum Tubes 6072 x4, 6CA4 x2 Power consumption 41W Dimensions Main unit 320mm(W) 160mm(H) 414mm(D) Power supply unit 320mm(W) 160mm(H) 414mm(D) (excluding protrusions) Weight Main unit 17kg Power supply unit 20kg Voltage 220v
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.