Marantz's PM-14S1 features the very best of their analog audio technologies. With reference class sonic performance, along with the ability to handle the widest range of sources, this integrated amplifier is a statement piece. There are multiple analog inputs and outputs, including a high quality phono-stage that can accept moving magnet and moving coil signals. Analog input signals remain in the analog domain all the way through to the headphone and speaker outputs.
The power amplifier section delivers a solid 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 140 watts per channel into 4 ohms, and the power supply features a massive 650 VA toroidal power transformer with oxygen free copper secondary windings, as well as high speed, high current Schottky Barrier Diodes in the rectifier stage. Marantz uses their exclusive HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technologies throughout, including the phono stage, line stages, power amplifier stages and the headphone output circuits. The elegant aluminum remote control can also control the matching SA-14S1 SACD player.
If you need a clean integrated amp to drive an audiophile system in an office or small listening room, don't miss out on this beautiful unit.
This just came in on trade and it was like unpacking a new one. Its mint and includes everything it came with when new.
- Fully discrete circuit components (Not integrated circuits as widely used in electronics)
- Fully discrete, high-current amplifier stages
- Power Amp Direct (To utilize only the amplifier section)
- Dedicated headphone output
- Both MM and MC phono stages
- Gold plated, heavy machined connectors
- Source Direct mode
- Elegant aluminum-clad remote control
- Oversized high-speed power supply with OFC windings
- Marantz exclusive high-purity copper binding posts
- Rigid chassis to reduce micro vibrations
- Double layered platform with machined aluminum feet
- Low-noise LCD display
- Linear volume control
- POWER OUTPUT - 90W x 2 (8 Ohms), 140W x 2 (4 Ohms)
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION - 0.05%
- FREQ. RESPONSE - 5Hz to 100 kHz
- SIGNAL TO NOISE - 106 dB (CD, Line), 86dB (Phono MM)
- TONE - Bass +/- 10dB, Treble +/- 10dB
- DIMENSIONS (W x H X D) - 17.4" x 5" x 18"
- WEIGHT - 40.8 lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Integrated Amplifier
- Original remote control
- Original manual
- Original power cord
- Original box and packing
CONDITION - Mint. Non-smoking, single owner.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right weather its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -